or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Sartorialist Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Sartorialist Looks - Page 222

post #3316 of 7231
I think the ensemble in look #1 is truly beautiful. The gray glen plaid DB suit with the blue windowpane is classic but with a nice flair. The large scarf.. creates a great "pop color" to an otherwise simple ensemble. The larger scarf is perfect! . The city wrap creates a very casual ; non contrived element that actually functions on a chilly day.. when a top coat is not necessary. The higher wrap of the "city wrap" is International and an nice way to wear a scarf for flair.. and also functions to keep your neck warm and ward off the cold to your throat. White linen hanky is a nice touch. Overall look is classic but modern in the same breath. It also makes me want to order up a new DB suit. The other ensembles represented look a bit eclectic and although I appreciate the individuality; looks to me like one is "trying too hard" IMHO.
post #3317 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
That coat is awesome. Where to kop?
I believe it is a Mackintosh.
post #3318 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Hill View Post
I think the ensemble in look #1 is truly beautiful. The gray glen plaid DB suit with the blue windowpane is classic but with a nice flair. The large scarf.. creates a great "pop color" to an otherwise simple ensemble. The larger scarf is perfect! . The city wrap creates a very casual ; non contrived element that actually functions on a chilly day.. when a top coat is not necessary. The higher wrap of the "city wrap" is International and an nice way to wear a scarf for flair.. and also functions to keep your neck warm and ward off the cold to your throat. White linen hanky is a nice touch. Overall look is classic but modern in the same breath. It also makes me want to order up a new DB suit. The other ensembles represented look a bit eclectic and although I appreciate the individuality; looks to me like one is "trying too hard" IMHO.

Are you the Scott Hill of Scott & Co. fame?
post #3319 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post
PGuido's dad?



Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
in ten years?
- B


The one coat?
post #3320 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
That coat is awesome. Where to kop?

Looks like it might be McQueen.
post #3321 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy View Post
Are you the Scott Hill of Scott & Co. fame?

I believe yes-
post #3322 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post
PGuido's dad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
PGuido's brother?
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
More like PGuido from the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
Exacerterly what I thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPHardy View Post
Looking at how he has aged so far, that might be PG circa 2060.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post
Flooding in Paris
- great OC, reminds me of the TF one
post #3323 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post



post #3324 of 7231
This dude must give great head, because I cannot think of any other reason why his photo would be posted on this site.
post #3325 of 7231
parisian hustler chic? wannabuyacraque?
post #3326 of 7231
Whoda thunk that sagging or "the pants pulled down to your knees" look would have survived more than a decade.
post #3327 of 7231
Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!
post #3328 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post
Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!

Nice one, catchy tune

reminds me of Mr Spiffy a bit for some reason
post #3329 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutman View Post
Nice one, catchy tune

Now I need to get it out of my head.
post #3330 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessbaumung View Post


This dude must give great head, because I cannot think of any other reason why his photo would be posted on this site.

Because it's a good look? OMG WTF the sartorialist didn't post a guy in a suit at a fashion event!! Oh Noez!!! I'm so tired of his usual stuff, this, while not being exceptional, is much more interesting.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Sartorialist Looks