or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Sartorialist Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Sartorialist Looks - Page 219

post #3271 of 7231



- B
post #3272 of 7231
That's exactly how I've always imagined the telescreens in Orwell's 1984, only with urinals. He can see you, you know. Almost time for the 2-minute hate.
post #3273 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
That's exactly how I've always imagined the telescreens in Orwell's 1984, only with urinals.

He can see you, you know.

Almost time for the 2-minute hate.

I give you an Arthur Kade 9.3.


- B
post #3274 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
I'll stay "out" this season then.

Have to say I'll be on the bench beside you on this one brother..
post #3275 of 7231


He wonderfully mixes greens, blues, and greys here. I wish I could see that watch...
post #3276 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I give you an Arthur Kade 9.3.


- B

A man for whom re-education camps were designed.
Too bad the Soviet Union ended before his birth and his
parents emigration.
post #3277 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post
A man for whom re-education camps were designed.
Too bad the Soviet Union ended before his birth and his
parents emigration.

What you do not understand is that labor camp would be Just One More Stage in the Journey of The Brand.


- B
post #3278 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
What you do not understand is that labor camp would be Just One More Stage in the Journey of The Brand.


- B

I do understand. Why do you think my handle is Comrade?
post #3279 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettloffah View Post


He wonderfully mixes greens, blues, and greys here. I wish I could see that watch...

Want coat.
post #3280 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post
Want coat.

post #3281 of 7231
That jacket, sans monogram, would make my life complete. The green is so rich.
post #3282 of 7231
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Money View Post
That jacket, sans monogram, would make my life complete. The green is so rich.

Monogram's on the scarf, non?
post #3283 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Money View Post
That jacket, sans monogram, would make my life complete. The green is so rich.

Real life is not so saturated in color.
post #3284 of 7231
judging by his skin tone and the background, it likely is that saturated in real life.
post #3285 of 7231
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
Monogram's on the scarf, non?
whoop! you're right. I feel that velvety material tends to have a saturated/iridescent quality to it. The jacket is gorgeous even if the picture was touched up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Sartorialist Looks