or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Sartorialist Looks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Sartorialist Looks - Page 11

post #151 of 7208
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
no?

No.
post #152 of 7208
crack kills.
post #153 of 7208
i think the issue is less "whose sleeves are skinnier?" than "on whom do skinny sleeves look better?"
post #154 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kei-bon View Post
i think the issue is less "whose sleeves are skinnier?" than "on whom do skinny sleeves look better?"

Thanks to this thread, my sleeves have developed anorexia.
post #155 of 7208
A quick scan through the comments on the blue DB guy's photo shows that the vast majority of The Sartorialist's audience do not know the difference between a spread collar and a cutaway collar.
post #156 of 7208
Thanks for mentioning sartorialist, I had never heard of this blog before. The guy has a keep eye for fashionable looks. I dislike probably 90% of what SF likes, but I see some really need and inspiring style in those photos.
post #157 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon View Post
Thanks for mentioning sartorialist, I had never heard of this blog before.

where's the facepalm pic when you need it...
post #158 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by embowafa View Post
I see this photo hasn't been quoted on this page yet.
post #159 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_timothy View Post
where's the facepalm pic when you need it...
post #160 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kei-bon View Post
I prefer this one But what's it matter? I'm not into fashion/style, so why would I have heard of that blog?
post #161 of 7208
Very attractive women. Very well dressed (look closely the left shoes are Chanel)
post #162 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon View Post
I prefer this one



But what's it matter? I'm not into fashion/style, so why would I have heard of that blog?

It's OK. The people who read it don't know about style either.
post #163 of 7208
proof that hot women can wear anything and still look hot.... http://www.thesartorialist.com/photo...Red&BlkWeb.jpg
post #164 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by embowafa View Post
proof that hot women can wear anything and still look hot....

http://www.thesartorialist.com/photo...Red&BlkWeb.jpg

What do you mean by "wear anything"? I like her outfit.
post #165 of 7208
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
What do you mean by "wear anything"? I like her outfit.

Hah, I was thinking the same thing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Sartorialist Looks