or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cashmere Sweaters
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cashmere Sweaters

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
I really love cashmere sweaters.

I was looking at the J.CREW ones their are just perfect! LINK - But they are way over my budget, anyone know a cheaper alternative?

Thanks!
post #2 of 10
I bought a bunch from VCH in autumn...Lance got me all set for winter this year!
post #3 of 10
nevermind... VCH = virtual clothes horse. Answered my own question
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haqq View Post
I really love cashmere sweaters.

I was looking at the J.CREW ones their are just perfect! LINK - But they are way over my budget, anyone know a cheaper alternative?

Thanks!

On a related note, I really love to drive the Aston-Marton DB9, but the MSRP is way over my budget, anyone knows a cheaper alternative?
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_44106 View Post
On a related note, I really love to drive the Aston-Marton DB9, but the MSRP is way over my budget, anyone knows a cheaper alternative?


Martin + Osa are blowing out their Fall color cashmere sweaters for $170 retail -> now $79 less 30% off = $55.... but you have to call the stores to find sizes because the online stock is gone
post #6 of 10
If you are patient, these sweaters are a regular part of the season end clearance. The cardigan that goes for $250, can be had for $100.
post #7 of 10
Right now GAP is having a clearance on their cashmere sweaters for $30: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...577&pid=461288 Might not be the absolute best quality, but it could satisfy your cashmere wants for now.
post #8 of 10
I just paid 200.00 for an incredible thick (weighs 2.3 lbs) cashmere sweater from Armani 500.00 off regular price I love shopping after Christmas!
post #9 of 10
I have sworn off all cheap cashmere purchases for the future. They just don't last.
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
I have sworn off all cheap cashmere purchases for the future. They just don't last.

Agreed. Stay away from GAP cashmere, even at $30. I found some decent cashmere sweaters at Bloomingdales for $80 each (regularly $225). Not outstanding quality, but on par with JCrew. The pickings may be slim right now, but worth a shot if there's a store nearby.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Cashmere Sweaters