or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Two tailor made suits for 200Euro. Possible?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Two tailor made suits for 200Euro. Possible?

post #1 of 30
Thread Starter 
Hey,

I've been wrestling over whether or not to trust www.surmesurepascher.com with two hundred euros. For that amount, they promise two tailor made suits. It is a pretty interesting business model, but has anyone tried buying anything from them or any such provider? I appreciate your comments.

Dex

P.S. Ethical concerns over supporting sweatshops?
post #2 of 30
Faites gaffe. Les témoignages de Ebay ne compte pour rien. The only thing you can generally do is order their cheapest offering, and inspect the quality of the sewing before deciding to throw more money at them.
post #3 of 30
I am the seller of www.surmesurepascher.com . Yes, you can doubt if our products are good enough, because you have never tried.... That's quite reasonnable.....
But " les évaluations EBAY ne comptent rien".... Là je suis pas d'accord. Un système d'évalution principale et fondamentale de la plus grande plate-form de vente en prix fixé ou enchère du monde, vous dites que cela ne compte rien? Try EBAY!!!
post #4 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkstone View Post
Well I would not buy something from somewhere that make their products at sweatshops. I'm not saying the website in your post do sweatshops, as I don't know if they do.

I am sorry, try to open your eyes and please don't think as you are still in 70's of 20 century.......
post #5 of 30
two suits at 200 euro. I gotta see this.. pics please.
post #6 of 30
We're creating an English version of our site www.surmesurepascher.com, and we need someone to help us in translation ( French ----> Enlish). If you are interested, please contact us by email boncostume@gmail.com . Thanks very much.
post #7 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre3306 View Post
We're creating an English version of our site www.surmesurepascher.com, and we need someone to help us in translation ( French ----> Enlish). If you are interested, please contact us by email boncostume@gmail.com . Thanks very much.

How much are you paying? I don't think any of us want to be paid in your suits.
post #8 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
How much are you paying? I don't think any of us want to be paid in your suits.
Perhaps they could arrange a three way trade for you to be paid in more pairs of them fine lookin Delos boots.
post #9 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff View Post
Perhaps they could arrange a three way trade for you to be paid in more pairs of them fine lookin Delos boots.

There's a thought... is your peanut gallery begging for more fodder?
post #10 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
There's a thought... is your peanut gallery begging for more fodder?
I'll take Lesbo Boots for $400
post #11 of 30
In fact, 80% of translation has been done, and it was a very kind client who has done this for free. We just need to translate about less than 2000 words....
Pay by money or suit, for us it's the same.
( My English is very poor.... thanks guys....)
post #12 of 30
Doubtless something resembling a suit can be put together for that money. However you get what you pay for and it would never match up to anything better despite what a salesman might have to say to the contrary.
post #13 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre3306 View Post
In fact, 80% of translation has been done, and it was a very kind client who has done this for free. We just need to translate about less than 2000 words.... Pay by money or suit, for us it's the same. ( My English is very poor.... thanks guys....)
I represent a translator who might consider this task if you can copy these boots for him in every detail. Only this time using real leather in place of Naugahyde .
post #14 of 30
Buffy, you seem jealous...

-- Faith
post #15 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Buffy, you seem jealous... -- Faith
I am in awe of anyone with the cohones to wear these.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Two tailor made suits for 200Euro. Possible?