• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Considering some white/off white jeans

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Largely because I have a trip to Spain on the horizon, and think these would be good for the weather (plus some likely Miami travel a little ways off), but am having a little trouble finding what I'm looking for. I saw some white Acne Mics on Yoox and some white Slim Jims on Revolve, but neither was available in my size. Revolve also had some white Helmut Langs, but those were full price and $250 for something I'll only get a certain amount of wear out of / could easily be damaged doesn't seem the best idea. Any thoughts on the "where" for the former two, or the "what" if I need to go a different route?

hyperjedz

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend a white jeans if you'll be travelling. If you want value for your money, go get something you would be able to wear even on an adventure trip, something that is rough looking, maybe the off-white will do.

but if you're planning to go to a museum in Spain, then I guess the white one would fit in.
smile.gif

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I just bought white levis 501s.

I'd like to thank Daniel Craig and Phat Guido

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where'd you get them? I thought they were all sold out.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nom de guerre inside out jeans, thank you 50% off context

truestorytravis

Reaction score
i have a pair of levi's eco 514 off white. they're ok, but not ideal. rise too low, leg too loose.

personally, i avoided the white slim jims because you could see my non-white underwear through them. plus, i don't know how much i care for that sort of arctic white. rrl also does an off white jean. i saw them at denim doctors, but don't remember if they have them at the rrl store on melrose. i think shipley and halmos also does a white jean. saw them at the barney's co-op. i can't speak to the acne's.

i think grey is a good choice too, and grey jeans don't get much better than NdG. like poly said, context has them. stelsinc.com for both white and grey. if you're in LA, fred segal may have them, but i don't remember. Wings and horns also does grey jeans. I think you can get them at blackbirdballard.com and also at fred segal (santa monica).

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Def. go for thsoe NDG on context, I got the inside outs and couldnt be happier with both the fit, feel, and look. THe pics on the site def dont do the fit justice AT ALL.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Club Monaco's white jeans are on sale right now for $19 if you're interested in something cheaper and more disposable.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear mine in the summer, but not too often otherwise.

Marcus Brody

Reaction score
I second the white jeans=bad for travel thing. I wore a pair yesterday (it was 10 degrees here), so I endorse wearing them at all times of the year, but would never take them on a trip. They just get dirty to easily.

Also, where are you going in Spain. Madrid is frigid this time of the year. Not miami-like in the least. You could still wear them, but it might not be in the way you were expecting.

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just purchased some off white RRL jeans. And they fit and look great. I have been wearing them in the winter too, so I consider them pretty versatile. Make sure you get them pretty slim. I got a pair of just RL's, and they weren't nearly slim enough so I never wear them. Size 34's if anyone is interested
smile.gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pe9-10b-7.jpg

Do it
smile.gif

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Just make sure white/off white/cream jeans aren't skin tight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads