or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Pink Seersucker Trousers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pink Seersucker Trousers

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
What color and type of shoes would one wear with pink seersucker trousers? My guess would be the same as one would wear with blue seersucker (light brown/chesnut or specs), but would like to know of any other ideas. Thanks.
post #2 of 19
Fuscia Flip Flops? Sorry, but with an opening that wiiiiiiiiiide, I just couldn't help myself.
post #3 of 19
White bucs, of course.
post #4 of 19
Alex, you are very very very bad.... and you owe me a keyboard unless you can dry mine off. Bryan... I just can't picture you as a pink seersucker guy. Event? I believe I speak for the forum when I say that you must provide pictures of this outfit.
post #5 of 19
Quote:
Alex, you are very very very bad.... and you owe me a keyboard unless you can dry mine off. Bryan... I just can't picture you as a pink seersucker guy. Event? I believe I speak for the forum when I say that you must provide pictures of this outfit.
Huge bump. Jon.
post #6 of 19
White bucks, or spectators would seem to me to be the way to go. Now I want a pink seersucker suit.
post #7 of 19
depending on the rest of the outfit, you could probably go with deck shoes in either leather or canvas (i.e. sperry topsides), or those shoes with the hemp, can't remember what they're called. of course it helps if you're on a sailboat and have a pipe and a blazer. maybe an ascot too. and a monocle. and a pencil-thin mustache. please post pictures. /andrew
post #8 of 19
I have some red seersucker trousers. I wear them with white slides, as I only rock them on the Vineyard in the summer.
post #9 of 19
The ruby slippers -- assuming you can get them away from Dorothy. If you can't, then white bucks.
post #10 of 19
Quote:
White bucs, of course.
MY MAN, you tell'em Alan.
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Never mind. This was just a bad idea to begin with. Chuck, you are right; they are not me. Thanks anyway, guys.
post #12 of 19
Aw crap... tell me I did not talk you out of it. ....Actually I'm betting Manton's Ruby Slippers comment did it. FWIW Bryan - you pull off that whole classic, understated, elegant look too well and it just didn't seem to fit you. Your look ain't broke so I would stick with it. Kinda like Manton in a very loud polyester Hawaiin shirt.. just wouldn't seem 'right' DISCLAIMER ...my opinion and two bucks will get you a small coffee at Starbucks.
post #13 of 19
Quote:
DISCLAIMER ...my opinion and two bucks will get you a small coffee at Starbucks.
Except Starbucks doesn't sell a 'small'. They call it a 'tall' so that you can feel better about paying so much for it.
post #14 of 19
Oh, come on. You people are hopeless. I've seen pink-and-white seersucker, and it looks fine. Wear what you'd wear with standard blue-and-white seersucker. White bucks or spectators are both good choices.
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Oh, come on. You people are hopeless. I've seen pink-and-white seersucker, and it looks fine. Wear what you'd wear with standard blue-and-white seersucker. White bucks or spectators are both good choices.
Well, I certainly am not giving up my red ones... But, to each his own.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Pink Seersucker Trousers