• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

First StyleForum Cruise

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ahoy.

SEABOURN-SPECIALS.gif

Given all the metropolitan SF meetups (do I have the spelling correct?) being planned, the time seems to be exactly and precisely right to start thinking about the first StyleForum Cruise.

MC subforum types can dress up in black tie, and SW&D subforum dudes can dress up as sailors.

Body Consciousness subforum members can work out in the extensive ship exercise facilities, and preen for others at the pool. Maybe even fight a little.

B&S members can set up little carts in the main corridor, just like they've always wanted to. F*ck PayPal!

Manton and kwilk can jullienne tubers, and maybe so can SoCal. CESSpool deviants can be tossed overboard.

But sorry: none of you allowed in the penthouse. No exceptions!

There may be cannibalism. There will be no women. There might be some heterosexuality.

Do we need a poll?

-B

emptym

Reaction score
If you send me a ticket, I'll actually go.

Pylon

Reaction score
+1 if it's on a private yacht. Someone around here must have one of those things hanging around, looking for a good excuse to get abused...
smile.gif

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
MC subforum types can dress up in black tie, and SW&D subforum dudes can dress up as sailors.

laugh.gif

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
Be careful where you cruise, you might get boarded by Pirates
Will they be led by Captain Phallus?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
SW&D subforum dudes can dress up as sailors.

finally, the right occasion to wear my Royal Mer "Breton" stripey French sea-men sweater

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brilliant! Best threak yet.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
who's gonna do the Leonardo/Kate Titanic bow scene with me?

I'm betting on Rach2jlc and Mantonicles.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads