or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › What Do You Wear to the Gym?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Do You Wear to the Gym?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I usually go with any t-shirt I have, dark-colored russel ahtletic shorts, short cut white socks, and white authentic vans.




And what do you recommend not wearing? I used to occasionally wear logoed t-shirts but recently have been thinking of stopping that and going with only plain ones.
post #2 of 14
Winter - Longsleeve nike fit shirt, mesh shorts, running shoes
Summer - nike fit sleeveless, mesh shorts, running shoes
post #3 of 14
top: usually nike dri-fit shirts. some have logos, some don't

bottom: basketball shorts or dri-fit pants

sneaks: nike cross trainers.
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylar View Post
I usually go with any t-shirt I have, dark-colored russel ahtletic shorts, short cut white socks, and white authentic vans.

Just curious - what kind of workout routine do you have that you can wear vans?
post #5 of 14
If you're just lifting weights, I'd guess you can wear any sneakers, hence the vans.
post #6 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatlese View Post
Just curious - what kind of workout routine do you have that you can wear vans?
when i wear vans, it is just weightlifting, with lowerbody work coming from movements such as leg presses, rdl's, leg curls and extensions, calve-work, and some accessory stuff. if i do any wear turning an ankle could occur - like playing basketball - then I'll wear basketball or running shoes.
post #7 of 14
T shirt and sweats
post #8 of 14
if i saw you in my gym in these shoes, i would beat the living shit out of you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by stylar View Post
I usually go with any t-shirt I have, dark-colored russel ahtletic shorts, short cut white socks, and white authentic vans.




And what do you recommend not wearing? I used to occasionally wear logoed t-shirts but recently have been thinking of stopping that and going with only plain ones.
post #9 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
if i saw you in my gym in these shoes, i would beat the living shit out of you.
why? they're beaters - worn in and dirty. what do you wear?
post #10 of 14
something substantial. i wear vibram five fingers or nike free trainers or cross trainers. from a safety/stability standpoint, you'd be better off barefoot.
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
something substantial. i wear vibram five fingers or nike free trainers or cross trainers. from a safety/stability standpoint, you'd be better off barefoot.
+1, who the hell wears Vans in a gym? You must be wrecking your knees if you're doing any running.
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
if i saw you in my gym in these shoes, i would beat the living shit out of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
something substantial. i wear vibram five fingers or nike free trainers or cross trainers.
from a safety/stability standpoint, you'd be better off barefoot.

And, how are you going to run away from the kunk in these anyways
post #13 of 14
there is no running from the kunk, regardless of footwear.
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
there is no running from the kunk, regardless of footwear.

+1. See my sig for further details.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › What Do You Wear to the Gym?