or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 659  

post #9871 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by modual View Post
JPGM - how many did you size down on the apc ns ? They look good

i sized down 3 to 27. they have stretched out a heap though, and sag a lot even when i dont want them to.
post #9872 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post
You're the shit, Fuuma
+1. Really good.
post #9873 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgm View Post
i sized down 3 to 27. they have stretched out a heap though, and sag a lot even when i dont want them to.
That APC sizing is just warped. I'll never understand it.
post #9874 of 11974
Yves Saint Laurent brown mohair jacket with tiger eye buttons
Dolce & Gabbana white/blue/brown shirt
RL Purple Label silk square
Michael Bastian white jeans
Gucci brown suede bamboo tassle loafer-mocs


post #9875 of 11974
SoCal2NYC, love this fit. White + brown always been one of my favorites. Its so hot today and we don't have AC...
post #9876 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgm View Post
I've always been a sucker for that quilted maple finish..... Berlin: It's going to push 100 degrees in Baltimore today - that outfit is proof you can stay comfortable and stylish in this type of heat. I think I'll steal it for the weekend!
post #9877 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Fuck you're ghetto.

What the hell do you spend that Peasant cash on? Crack?

Peasant doesn't SELL crack, duh. I bought a whole lot of weed and some Phillies Blunts.
post #9878 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117 View Post
what do you mean, the roping?

I think he's referring to the fact that the shoulders have some weird kink in them. I also think they look a little bit too wide, but the first problem is much more noticeable.
post #9879 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117 View Post
what do you mean, the roping?

I like the sleeve length, it shows a perfect amount of cuff.

I don't think it's the roping per se - this is the same jacket you had in the other thread, right? Maybe when you have the padding removed it'll address the problem, but there's a weird rippling effect that appears to be more than just the roping. Look, for example, at how there appears to be a big "dent" or crease in the outside of each sleeve a bit below the shoulder seam.

I agree that you're showing the perfect amount of cuff, but imho that's because both your shirt sleeves and your jacket sleeves are slightly short.
post #9880 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
I agree that you're showing the perfect amount of cuff, but imho that's because both your shirt sleeves and your jacket sleeves are slightly short.

+1 this as well.
post #9881 of 11974
i Tunes Playing: Morning Yearning by Ben Harper from the record Both Sides Of The Gun

AA Tee-From work
Acne Max Cash-HTC Santa Monica
Dior Belt-Gift
Dries Shoes-Barneys Los Angeles
Fabric as scarf from Rose Bowl.
post #9882 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
I don't think it's the roping per se - this is the same jacket you had in the other thread, right? Maybe when you have the padding removed it'll address the problem, but there's a weird rippling effect that appears to be more than just the roping. Look, for example, at how there appears to be a big "dent" or crease in the outside of each sleeve a bit below the shoulder seam.

No, this is a different jacket... I think what you're talking about is a result of my pose, I just checked it out and it doesn't appear when I try it on again.

Quote:
I agree that you're showing the perfect amount of cuff, but imho that's because both your shirt sleeves and your jacket sleeves are slightly short.

This might be true, but I like the length regardless.
post #9883 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
Fabric as scarf from Rose Bowl.

Looks a lot like a krama in that pic. Which reminds me, I have two, and they work well in heat... I need to dig them out.
post #9884 of 11974
LOL Drizzzt and his jackets, its hilarious!! I'm sure they look good in person, but OMG online, he never gets enough critism. Its totally satire, its great!! Drizzt and his comments make my day over and over again.
post #9885 of 11974
Killer fit on the clothes berlin. What brand are those shorts and tshirt?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I