or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 656  

post #9826 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
It's a Missoni robe.

Are you going to pull out any Missoni knits in the fall? I would really like to see any that you have...

I hope to purchase one Missoni sweater in my lifetime...
post #9827 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell View Post
I hope to purchase one Missoni sweater in my lifetime...
Haha, I hear you there. I have no idea how I would wear one with my current wardrobe; maybe it's all the acid talking.
post #9828 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell View Post
Are you going to pull out any Missoni knits in the fall? I would really like to see any that you have...

I hope to purchase one Missoni sweater in my lifetime...

Good things to those who wait.
post #9829 of 11974
Nice fits Berlin. Like the V-Neck with the hoodie and the shorts are just the right length.

post #9830 of 11974
aaaahhhh! Then you hit me back with full-on EG. Well done. I didn't order the Bedford. I thought I'd go with the Norfolk but now you're making me think...Well, too late.
post #9831 of 11974
Simple again today... at least there's a smattering of color for jet.

post #9832 of 11974
iTunes Playing: Deep Down by Calexico from the record Garden Ruin Rick Owen Jkt/Harley Tee/45rpm Belt/Hysteric G Jeans/Chucks
post #9833 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
Simple again today... at least there's a smattering of color for jet.

Simple doesn't mean boring, Sauce. Love it.
post #9834 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
Simple doesn't mean boring, Sauce. Love it.

+1

questions though - is that belt black or brown? under the green shirt, is that the same black sleeveless from the "thug-sauce" photo from the other day?
post #9835 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
Simple doesn't mean boring, Sauce. Love it.
Thanks. Normally I'm all for simplicity and minimalism... mostly I think I'm kind of stumped by summer. I can't figure out what kind of look I want to go for. You and a few other posters have been giving me ideas, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
questions though - is that belt black or brown? under the green shirt, is that the same black sleeveless from the "thug-sauce" photo from the other day?
The "thug sauce" photo? You mean the "30ish-mile-bike-ride-on-a-humid-day Sauce" photo? No, that was a tank top. The shirt in the picture is just a sleeveless t-shirt that I use solely for layering purposes--mostly because I walk a couple miles to work and don't like sweat to show through the shirt I'm wearing (obviously). Turns out today was cooler than I expected, and I didn't need it. The belt is dark brown, the only brown belt I have that doesn't look weird with green.
post #9836 of 11974
I do like the minimilism sauce. I wish i could pull off hats because it really adds to your look there. My hair is too long for it though to not look awkward. I like that jacket a lot, rye. Oh, and i was looking in the sufu market for stuff and came across this http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=29611 . I thought it was neat.
post #9837 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
I do like the minimilism sauce. I wish i could pull off hats because it really adds to your look there. My hair is too long for it though to not look awkward.

I like that jacket a lot, rye. Oh, and i was looking in the sufu market for stuff and came across this http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=29611 . I thought it was neat.

I can't pull off many hats--it just happens that ivy caps work decently. I have a couple other hats that fit me alright, but I'm having difficulty figuring out how to wear them. Hats are difficult.

I love Rye's jacket, too. That linked post totally outed him, though. LOL.
post #9838 of 11974
Sauce, the length and fit of that shirt is just right. Nice. What brand?
post #9839 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
Sauce, the length and fit of that shirt is just right. Nice. What brand?

LOL.

Old Navy.

I'm not kidding. Their "slim fit" model, though I had to size down to a small.
post #9840 of 11974
Wow, seriously? Guess I'll have to check them out. AA shirts tend to be long and I've been considering getting some shorter shirts. Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I