or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 652  

post #9766 of 11974
Valentino green cotton jacket
Brunello Cucinelli brown/blue grid button down
Michael Kors poplin khakis
Louis Vuitton Tambour
Bottega Veneta viscose scarves

post #9767 of 11974
oops.. nvm
post #9768 of 11974
Fuuma - Nice olive bedford! Is that from this season? Only one store in the US and one or two online (JP sites included) picked that color up. Pretty rare. Rye - The layering and shades of blues and browns of that 45RPM shirt are awesome. The pattern on the pockets being on a bias are pretty sweet too.
post #9769 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
Fuuma - Nice olive bedford! Is that from this season? Only one store in the US and one or two online (JP sites included) picked that color up. Pretty rare.

Rye - The layering and shades of blues and browns of that 45RPM shirt are awesome. The pattern on the pockets being on a bias are pretty sweet too.

No it's from a few seasons ago....Now I need the same one in black, was this colourway released this season?
post #9770 of 11974
Fuuma, I covet pretty much your whole wardrobe, but I particularly want that EG jacket. Great fit.
post #9771 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
No it's from a few seasons ago....Now I need the same one in black, was this colourway released this season?

I'm sure I saw the Black colorway at Barneys Co-Op at The Grove in LA a few weeks ago, I didn't think much of it untill seeing you wearing it today.
post #9772 of 11974
on sale now no doubt
post #9773 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
I'm sure I saw the Black colorway at Barneys Co-Op at The Grove in LA a few weeks ago, I didn't think much of it untill seeing you wearing it today.

I think EG doesn't look like much on the racks.

Jet: isn't Barney 40% right now, good deals to be had for sure....
post #9774 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
I think EG doesn't look like much on the racks.

Jet: isn't Barney 40% right now, good deals to be had for sure....

Last weekend only Helmut Lang and other similar junk as I recall was ON SALE.
post #9775 of 11974
I believe co-op has them on sale now. Nobody here even touches eg and ya 40 off.
post #9776 of 11974
Barba
Canali
Margiela
Paul Smith



This jacket looks better but the shoulders still look a little weird, I think maybe I'll have them take the shoulder padding out. This may be an effect of what Soph mentioned before about too much shoulder padding compared with shoulder muscle development.
post #9777 of 11974
jacket no good and shirt too long homey
post #9778 of 11974
can you get a close up of those shoes drizzt?
post #9779 of 11974
Borrelli shirt
Brioni pant
MD belt
Pantherella socks
JB bluchers
post #9780 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
jacket no good and shirt too long homey
Oh, I was just photographing my Yoox stuff that I received, I know the shirt is too long hehe. I think the jacket is exactly what I want, after I get the shoulder padding taken out, though. Coloumb, yeah, I'll take some pics of them sometime soon.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I