or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 638  

post #9556 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
they're the stacked skinnies that I had hemmed so it wouldnt stack. I love the fit as well, for me the best cut Levis has made in eons. The stacking bit just wasnt my cuppa so I got rid of it

thanks so much! The length you have them at is perfect.
post #9557 of 11974
great fits everyone! its t-shirt season...rye, are you doing any of the shows in europe? feeling your stress... and steez
post #9558 of 11974
Sauce, very nice..even on my crappy monitor. Really like the sweater's color and the fit is awesome as the sleeves and hem hit at just the right spot. Considering it's an uncommon brand from yoox, did you have it tailored to fit like that?
post #9559 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
great fits everyone! its t-shirt season...rye, are you doing any of the shows in europe? feeling your stress... and steez
B & B Barcelona, why they have it over the July 4th weekend pisses me off, vacations and time to refresh are few and far between in the US. After that Project NYC mid July, then Project Vegas at the end of August. Nice jeans by the way!.
post #9560 of 11974
Sauce, did you size down on the ralfs ? Or have they shrunk a fair bit through washing ? They fit you great man
post #9561 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries View Post
Sauce, very nice..even on my crappy monitor. Really like the sweater's color and the fit is awesome as the sleeves and hem hit at just the right spot. Considering it's an uncommon brand from yoox, did you have it tailored to fit like that?

Thanks! No, that's straight out of the box. I was pleasantly surprised by the overall length.

Quote:
Originally Posted by modual View Post
Sauce, did you size down on the ralfs ? Or have they shrunk a fair bit through washing ? They fit you great man

Those are actually sized *up* one, but I had the bootcut removed (just recently, most of my older pics with these jeans still include the bootcut), making them functionally Svens, more or less. They've been washed a couple times, but they haven't really shrunk much, if at all.
post #9562 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
B & B Barcelona, why they have it over the July 4th weekend pisses me off, vacations and time to refresh are few and far between in the US. After that Project NYC mid July, then Project Vegas at the end of August.

Nice jeans by the way!.
Aargh! Not going to Barcelona. Too bad, would have been cool to see you and your work. Going everywhere else (just about) but B&B and don't have budget for the US.
PS: The jeans are Lee Gold. Same old.
post #9563 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
Aargh! Not going to Barcelona. Too bad, would have been cool to see you and your work. Going everywhere else (just about) but B&B and don't have budget for the US.
PS: The jeans are Lee Gold. Same old.
What shows are you buying from in Europe?. We just signed with a European Distributor based in Germany who will cover Germany, France, Holland and vicinity.
post #9564 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
B & B Barcelona, why they have it over the July 4th weekend pisses me off, vacations and time to refresh are few and far between in the US. After that Project NYC mid July, then Project Vegas at the end of August.

Nice jeans by the way!.

I'll go for you! I love Bread & Butter, and I want to visit friends in Barcelona. Just mail me the ticket. "Um... yea... let me explain the line. So this here is a pair of jeans. They are tight. And here we gotta shirt. A tee-shirt, to be precise..."

No, Fok =/ good at presentations. Or explanating things and stuff.
post #9565 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
I'll go for you! I love Bread & Butter, and I want to visit friends in Barcelona. Just mail me the ticket. "Um... yea... let me explain the line. So this here is a pair of jeans. They are tight. And here we gotta shirt. A tee-shirt, to be precise..."

No, Fok =/ good at presentations. Or explanating things and stuff.

"And this here... this looks like a jacket. You could wear it with those jeans. And that t-shirt. Wouldn't that be nice? I think that'd be nice."

You should totally send me.
post #9566 of 11974
Hi,


Earlier today I was wearing:

Visible stuff:

Jeans,
Shirt (bought it this morning - it's the only shirt I own!),
Belt.

Hidden stuff:

white t-shirt under shirt,
shoes.

Please tell me what you all think.

- Ciao ciao,

- me.
post #9567 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
What shows are you buying from in Europe?. We just signed with a European Distributor based in Germany who will cover Germany, France, Holland and vicinity.

I'm going to the Pitti, Tränoi, Premium, and probably the london shows at the end of the season and haven't decided if I'm going to the CPH. I don't go to B&B in Barcelona really just out of principle. I feel they should have kept it in Berlin. It was so amazing when it was here. But thats just me sourgraping. PM me the name of your distributor. I probably know them if they're based in Germany.
post #9568 of 11974
post #9569 of 11974
Lorenzini shirt
Brioni pant
NM belt
PS socks
DE bluchers
post #9570 of 11974

new lvc 501 33s... still stiff, hence the unatural fall i guess.
Might be adding some kind of hat to this...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I