or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 632  

post #9466 of 11974
I already explained on sufu, when I rotate a vert photo it squashes it, so I have to stretch to get it back to normal. here's an unrotated and unmodified (all I did was resize down to 25%) photo for reference.
post #9467 of 11974
thanks for the comments guys. The pics are from a cruise with a "historical" (built 1895 or so) ferry to a castle... with my girfriend and her parents.
post #9468 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
I already explained on sufu, when I rotate a vert photo it squashes it

What are you using?
post #9469 of 11974
Microsoft office picture manager, it's a piece of crap but until I get a job I can't afford to get a new camera (the battery on this one's dead and you can't delete pics unless it's hooked up to a computer) or new software.
post #9470 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
Microsoft office picture manager, it's a piece of crap but until I get a job I can't afford to get a new camera (the battery on this one's dead and you can't delete pics unless it's hooked up to a computer) or new software.

Dude get Paint.Net. It's from Microsoft, free, and awesome. (not something you see everyday, huh? )
post #9471 of 11974
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
post #9472 of 11974
I use gimp, the open source equivalent of photoshop, or as close as you can get.
post #9473 of 11974
Or you could just download photoshop, and then use a code generator to turn your 'free' trial into something a little more permanent.
post #9474 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
Or you could just download photoshop, and then use a code generator to turn your 'free' trial into something a little more permanent.

That's what I do
post #9475 of 11974
post #9476 of 11974






dries van noten
raf simons
raf simons
chucks
post #9477 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post
not much of a fit, but I like the pics bonus:
I take it that's your dad in the second pic? It's funny, my grandad also seems to play that instrument. What's it called again? He also plays the harmonica (though that is not completely relevant). A bit random, I know, but thats what I'm like...
post #9478 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylish View Post
I take it that's your dad in the second pic? It's funny, my grandad also seems to play that instrument. What's it called again? He also plays the harmonica (though that is not completely relevant).

A bit random, I know, but thats what I'm like...

That other guy has more hair than him. I don't think that is his dad.
post #9479 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacked View Post
+1

Halifamous, nice, what shorts (and watch )?
Club Monaco seersucker.


Watch is Paul Smith, not a great piece as an actual watch (I think Citizen does the hardware) but the wristband design is very nice and the face is baby blue. Got it in Japan and I doubt it's available anywhere else. All the Western PS stores sell different watches.
post #9480 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider View Post
That other guy has more hair than him. I don't think that is his dad.

Hair loss is from the mother's side. Also, Bobo shaves his head. If you look at the stubble pattern, he only has a minor front recession. The other guy's top part of his head is cut off completely. For all we know, he could have nothing on top, just on the sides.

I see a resemblance between the Bobo and the accordian dude. I'd put money on it that's his dad (or maybe even his grandpa - Swedes age well!).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I