or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 621  

post #9301 of 11974
First WAYWN post. KMW Rockers

post #9302 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
gah, scared to post. everyone looking great.. 29 celcius today.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...e/cutoffs2.jpg

Pshaw...try 35 celsius...in the shade.

Zara
Trafalgar
Nudie Ola
Loake chelsea
LL
post #9303 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusto86 View Post
Pshaw...try 35 celsius...in the shade.

Zara
Trafalgar
Nudie Ola
Loake chelsea

Dry or wet? Grew up with 34 + humid. Love the heat but not the humidity.
You look great, by the way.
post #9304 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
Dry or wet? Grew up with 34 + humid. Love the heat but not the humidity.
You look great, by the way.

Oh, bone-dry...I'm in the middle of the desert.

I'm just kidding, I would be wearing shorts and a beater if I could, but everything is AC'd to hell here.
post #9305 of 11974
iTunes Playing: Piano Song by Yellow6 from the record Disappear Here Dior Homme Sweater-Gift from wife. AA Tee-Down The Street. CM's-HTC Santa Monica. Canvas sneaks-Office London. Randy looks miffed so I took him to work.
post #9306 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
iTunes Playing: Piano Song by Yellow6 from the record Disappear Here

Dior Homme Sweater-Gift from Europe.
AA Tee-Down The Street.
CM's-HTC Santa Monica.
Canvas sneaks-Office London.

Randy looks miffed so I took him to work.

Europe gave you a sweater!!?? Did they sing you the final countdown too?

Cool look, you do high & low seamlessly without making it look cheap.
post #9307 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Europe gave you a sweater!!?? Did they sing you the final countdown too? Cool look, you do high & low seamlessly without making it look cheap.
Maybe that crazy Norwegian will come back all angry because I hang out with his favorite Soft Metal band.
post #9308 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
gah, scared to post. everyone looking great.. 29 celcius today.


i'm kind of actually not that annoyed by the jorts in this pic. i guess because it doesn't look like some dirty wannabe hipster.

i like the looseness and the rumpledness a lot!

what shirt is that? i like how it looks like some kind of gauze/linen material that has a slight structure to it.
post #9309 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudhands69 View Post
First WAYWN post. KMW Rockers
Often the best thing for great jeans is simplicity. I like it.


Are those fairly new? They look like they're still quite rigid.
post #9310 of 11974


Click for jacket open. Need to wear a slightly shorter shirt and not slouch the cords as much....
post #9311 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbbjm View Post
i'm kind of actually not that annoyed by the jorts in this pic. i guess because it doesn't look like some dirty wannabe hipster.

i like the looseness and the rumpledness a lot!

what shirt is that? i like how it looks like some kind of gauze/linen material that has a slight structure to it.
thanks. the shirt's an old find from benetton . its really thin cotton with some spandex and rumples as soon as you put it on.
post #9312 of 11974
sauce, you're right about the length of the t-shirt. perfect fit on the jacket though (as usual). i love the longer arm length in contrast to the shorter length of the body. who's it by?
post #9313 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post


Click for jacket open. Need to wear a slightly shorter shirt and not slouch the cords as much....


Dooooooooooope!

I like the jacket closed better. Nice change up from denim.
post #9314 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin report View Post
sauce, you're right about the length of the t-shirt. perfect fit on the jacket though (as usual). i love the longer arm length in contrast to the shorter length of the body. who's it by?

Thanks on the jacket. The shirt needs to be about an inch, maybe an inch and an half shorter. Maybe a little less (some of that is angle and the mid-motion thing, I think), but yeah. Anyway, the jacket is a Dior knockoff from Hong Kong. Black waxed denim, clearly not Dior, but then, I didn't pay Dior prices for it (not even close!).
post #9315 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post

Click for jacket open. Need to wear a slightly shorter shirt and not slouch the cords as much....

supa sweet look. I like the way you make a basic b/w palette look interesting and worthy of a doubletake
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I