or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 520  

post #7786 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrstic View Post
flame...best avatar on the board, ftw. how crazy was saturday night, pete & carl..
I was just watching a electro-punk band play at a local spot. Sadly, I have only once in my life seen the Libertines play live. Pretty dismal I know...
post #7787 of 11974

Big fat xpost
Glassjaw
Topman
Topman
Ande Whall
Supra
post #7788 of 11974
^^cant get away, so i might as well say nice fit.
post #7789 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post

Big fat xpost
Glassjaw
Topman
Topman
Ande Whall
Supra

Glassjaw!! awesome! I'm so pissed I missed the reunion tour!
post #7790 of 11974


-tg
-thermal
-tanner
-dior
-chucks

-cheers!
post #7791 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
Glassjaw!! awesome! I'm so pissed I missed the reunion tour!
Count yourself lucky you're not from a nation that seems to induce severe Crohn's attacks in Palumbo within 2 days of setting foot on it's shores.
post #7792 of 11974
Another great shot kix, but something about the Diors seems a touch off - maybe it's the pose?

Good stuff MJK.
post #7793 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell View Post
AA T-Shirt
MJK Striped Jersey Hoodie
MJK Sample Jacket
Corpus Jeans
Neil Barrett Shoes

I would never have thought to wear white shoes with this fit, but oddly enough it seems to workout fine in this case. Maybe it's the black stripes in the shoes that makes the transition from the pants not so severe? Whatever it is, well done sir.
post #7794 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by flsxik View Post
Ts over long-sleeve shirts is asked about occasionally and usually dismissed - can I cite you on this, flsxik? Also, I hope you'll post some pics of that belt after a few months of wear!
post #7795 of 11974
^its a thermal.....arent they for layering anyways? the diors are stretched to hell....aka...they dont fit me unless i pull them up real high
post #7796 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post
I would never have thought to wear white shoes with this fit, but oddly enough it seems to workout fine in this case. Maybe it's the black stripes in the shoes that makes the transition from the pants not so severe? Whatever it is, well done sir.

Thanks for the comp...

The choice of shoes was more like, "My favorite shoes are these shoes and I wear them with everything"
post #7797 of 11974


hanging with my sartorial Lord and Master....Sir Paul Smith!!

Thick as Thieves sack jacket
Penguin buttondown club collar shirt
Vintage tie and clip
Kent Wang pocketsquare
(not seen)
Thick as Thieves pow trousers
Paul smith socks
Testoni red laceups
post #7798 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post


hanging with my sartorial Lord and Master....Sir Paul Smith!!

Thick as Thieves sack jacket
Penguin buttondown club collar shirt
Vintage tie and clip
Kent Wang pocketsquare
(not seen)
Thick as Thieves pow trousers
Paul smith socks
Testoni red laceups

That's Cool!.
I went to college in Derby UK, next to Nottingham. In my final year Spring 97 Paul held a small presentation for fashion grads from Derby and Nottingham. He spent 2 hours covering in personal detail how he got into fashion, built his business, how he bartered with a farmer to rent the store on Floral Street when that part of London was a wasteland etc.

He was a super nice guy, very gracious and kind. It's characters like him that prove you don't have to be a "Mega Ass Hole Of Mythical Proportions" to succeed in the rag trade.

A great inspiration!
post #7799 of 11974
That is awesome!
post #7800 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha View Post
i tunes playing: same jeans-the view

gap
'lo
samurai
180

Your hair is getting crazy awesome. I DIG IT
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I