Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 485  

post #7261 of 11974
derome monsieur t oni af1
post #7262 of 11974

Jupiter
Zara
Quick Release x Who
RRL
JP


It's the beginning of the rainy season. Pretty early start.
post #7263 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Quick Release x Who
More info needed, did you make your own quick-release belt?
post #7264 of 11974
castro steez

temperature dropped to 28f today



cap i stole from asian mary last night
vintage military jacket
meat is murder pin
h&m black metal necklace
desmond dekker pin
culturepop t
vintage belt
julian red hobokens
thrashed chucks



post #7265 of 11974
hat is dope

when my ex goes back to chitown from LA I'll have her bring some warmer temps your way
post #7266 of 11974
jet
thanks.

and thanks.

it was just 78f last week!

i like the hat but i was unsure about it. along with the eyeliner (some random punk bird applied to my right eye clockwork style) the hat makes me feel a little fallout boy-ish.

i guess paired with the jacket and red shirt the cap has a communist socialist vibe that outweighs the horrible representation of chicago music vibe.
hopefully.
post #7267 of 11974
I know man, I always get a weather report from morton grove at which point I proceed to rub in what nice weather we have ha!

She'll be here next friday and she asked me what she should bring.

The hat works because of the jacket and I think a black T would tie it all together even better.
post #7268 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan View Post
More info needed, did you make your own quick-release belt?
Had a belt handmade here in CR and bought the buckle off ebay. Thus...
post #7269 of 11974
Isaia sportscoat
RLPL sweater
Malo corduroy
KS belt
Armani socks
TR loafers
post #7270 of 11974


AA
BR
Diesel (yeah they're old...I turn 17 in 2 weeks and going to DB to get some slim jims or new cures...)
Converse
post #7271 of 11974
The diesels fit pretty well. Don't worry that they're not sf/sufu approved. You might want to get a pair with more unique denim and color(japanese ones) or dry if you want to try your hand at fades(japanese ones and apcs/nudies). Is that the velour shirt that AA sells? I didn't know of other AA shirts with that waistband like that and it's hard to judge texture from here.
post #7272 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
The diesels fit pretty well. Don't worry that they're not sf/sufu approved. You might want to get a pair with more unique denim and color(japanese ones) or dry if you want to try your hand at fades(japanese ones and apcs/nudies). Is that the velour shirt that AA sells? I didn't know of other AA shirts with that waistband like that and it's hard to judge texture from here.
Sorry I didn't really clarify, but the undershirt is AA and the outer layer is actually a beige slub crewneck I found a while back at Banana Republic.
post #7273 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC1990 View Post
Sorry I didn't really clarify, but the undershirt is AA and the outer layer is actually a beige slub crewneck I found a while back at Banana Republic.

i remmber when i was 16
i was wearin dieesels too
post #7274 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
i remmber when i was 16
i was wearin dieesels too

Yeah most kids around here don't care about jeans and would think I was on crack if I mentioned Samurai...
post #7275 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC1990 View Post
Yeah most kids around here don't care about jeans and would think I was on crack if I mentioned Samurai...


Yea
I live in dc. Most people would crack here too. They think diesel, seven, tr's, citizens etc are the best shit ever made

i think diesel was better a while ago
there branded way to much these days
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I