or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 463  

post #6931 of 11974
that shirt is beautiful
post #6932 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
rye lookin mighty sexy
Just for you love! my reason to exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
hey rye, i love the fit of those diors did you size up.. whats your normal size ...
Normal is 32", these are 32", I could do a 31". But 32" is comfortable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollaforadolla View Post
i think he should have sized down. doesnt really fit his tight shirt and cardigan.
Agreed, but my natural aesthetic is a tad loose for the caboose!. Tight's ok when it's "party time".
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha View Post
of course they look good like that... i had the designer pick my size for me
Jeans look good, it's a shame that f*****n brand can't attach hardware for s**t, f**k those garmento mutha f*****s.
post #6933 of 11974
Beautiful day, 65 and sunny. Throw in a sea breeze and it would be pretty much my ideal.
post #6934 of 11974
jpgm - been posting some really killer stuff lately. Nice!

A Harris - 100% cool.
post #6935 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
Cheap, awesome.

Who, love it. Any more detailed pics of the jacket?
Like the fit so much I wore it again today:
post #6936 of 11974
derome b w & h alt app iron heart nb
post #6937 of 11974

Cheap Mondays-HTC Santa Monica
Alexander MQueen-Paris?
Vintage Harley Tee-Rose Bowl
Pumps-Office UK
post #6938 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
Throw in a sea breeze and it would be pretty much my ideal.

Sea Breeze, damn pink fru fru drinks

K
post #6939 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post


Beautiful day, 65 and sunny. Throw in a sea breeze and it would be pretty much my ideal.

What jeans?
post #6940 of 11974
ayn, rye, and sauce never cease to amaze me...good pics!
post #6941 of 11974
here go my first post in WAYWN sorry bout the shitty camera going clubbing this friday in this outfit. SHOWN Shirt - esprit - 60$CAD jacket - urban outfitters - 120$CAD jeans - Levi Capital E Hersher Jeans - 175$CAD boots - Steve Madden Moto boot - 120$CAD yea i have a budget any suggestion & comment?
post #6942 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha View Post

vintage stetson
aa
rokara, sagged like a british fashion designer
nike apc

Spitting image of Johnny Depp in that picture....
post #6943 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerx View Post
SHOWN
Shirt - esprit - 60$CAD
jacket - urban outfitters - 120$CAD
jeans - Levi Capital E Hersher Jeans - 175$CAD
boots - Steve Madden Moto boot - 120$CAD

yea i have a budget
any suggestion & comment?

Not bad for hatebeasting. The jacket fits you nice, and unlike most off the rack stuff, especially from UO, it shows cuff

The Steve Madden boots won't get you a lot of love here, nor will the untucked striped shirt, so be ready...

Welcome to the forum!
post #6944 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerx View Post
here go my first post in WAYWN sorry bout the shitty camera going clubbing this friday in this outfit. SHOWN Shirt - esprit - 60$CAD jacket - urban outfitters - 120$CAD jeans - Levi Capital E Hersher Jeans - 175$CAD boots - Steve Madden Moto boot - 120$CAD yea i have a budget any suggestion & comment?
If I had your budget, which isn't bad at all I would throw some vintage pieces in the mix so you don't look to much like an office intern. Your look is ok, but not interesting, and you don't have to spend dollops of cash to create charisma, plus Steve Madden is a douche, give those shoes to charity.
post #6945 of 11974
Just to prove that I'm not blinded by Rye worship, I'll admit that I'm not feeling those CMs. I realize that's how they're supposed to look, I just don't really care for the look, especially here. I like the look of your just-this-side-of-skinny Max Cashes much better, for example.

Still, that cardi and tee together is an eleven out of ten...goddamn...

And tiger, I think you're actually pretty close; Cap E gets respect, and you can't knock the fit of the jacket. Def ditch the S**** M*****s, but you don't have to replace them with Paul Smiths or anything. Maybe some black on black Chucks, and a horizontal striped tee instead of the untucked stripey?
+100 on the vintage thing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I