or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 421  

post #6301 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I may be wrong but that kinda looks like the top of the hill on Micheltorena, near that giant compound (forget what it's called).

Wow! your good!.
post #6302 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
near that giant compound (forget what it's called).

Rokara World HQ?
post #6303 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
Wow! your good!.

Ha! I thought so. I used to live right around the corner on Golden Gate. I walked my dog up that stretch many a time.
post #6304 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona Drag View Post
Rokara World HQ?

In my dreams!. Alas my fashion existence is oh so full of less than inspiring projects!
post #6305 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I may be wrong but that kinda looks like the top of the hill on Micheltorena, near that giant compound (forget what it's called).
Yeah, that's weird...Micheltorena was the only street I thought of aside from Finley between Vermont and Hillhurst that had palm trees like that. But when you type things out on a forum like that, it's hard to not come off as a stalker... I think you might be thinking of the Paramour (the compound). A friend of mine from SC took a course about LA and we went on a tour of it (now populated by a bunch of rich scenesters who use it to record). Also went by the Silvertop house that's right up the street...pure 60s futuristic elegance. Edit: Rye, if you're interested in getting to know your neighbors I can ask my friend how they arranged a tour.
post #6306 of 11974
Yes, the Paramour. It's open sometimes. I've been in there a bunch of times. I think the woman who bought it and converted it to a big live-in recording studio is the same one that owns 4100 bar and the Brite Spot and is converting that crack motel on sunset into a boutique hotel.
post #6307 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona Drag View Post


Wait, is she Asian or not? I can't tell now...


didn't she say she was from South America, I thought it was something like Chile or Argentina. Although the drunken Korean rabbit does throw one off.
post #6308 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Yes, the Paramour. It's open sometimes. I've been in there a bunch of times. I think the woman who bought it and converted it to a big live-in recording studio is the same one that owns 4100 bar and the Brite Spot and is converting that crack motel on sunset into a boutique hotel.

Didn't know she owned 4100. That explains the interior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboycom View Post
didn't she say she was from South America, I thought it was something like Chile or Argentina. Although the drunken Korean rabbit does throw one off.

I heard Uruguay.
post #6309 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
I heard Uruguay.
hehehehehehehe EDIT: lame-ass Beavis picture not showing.
post #6310 of 11974
Too bad that pic isn't loading, Goblin, but I'm glad you found the joke...
post #6311 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Yes, the Paramour. It's open sometimes. I've been in there a bunch of times. I think the woman who bought it and converted it to a big live-in recording studio is the same one that owns 4100 bar and the Brite Spot and is converting that crack motel on sunset into a boutique hotel.

That's right, she's a partner is Edge Cliff also, the Donald Trump of Hipsterville!
post #6312 of 11974
Day started off dark so went indoors: Then turned into a pretty day: Bonus Whodini levitation/skin trick shot:
post #6313 of 11974
sun times are fun times

army surplus
aa henley
hm belt
pbj's
chucks



cheers!
post #6314 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Day started off dark so went indoors:


Then turned into a pretty day:


Bonus Whodini levitation/skin trick shot:

good shiat man!

nice to put a face to the name as well. ill be posting some pictures of myself as soon as I get back home with my camera!

by the way, you look in your mid 20's, how can you be my english professor? lol
post #6315 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque View Post
Make sure it has a timer... most do. I'm not a fan of mirror photos.
My lovely and long-suffering wife will likely be taking 90% of any pictures of me that get tooken, but I def. want a timer for the other 10%, and also for those times that I want to take a picture of my dong hanging out of my pants and e-mail it to unsuspecting friends while they're at work.

What about this dealie?
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=A0620516
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I