or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 407  

post #6091 of 11974
Metro: Nice retro-ish look, but it's not helping the fact that I've got the fucking Beverly Hills Cop theme stuck in my head for the 5735845th time. -_-
post #6092 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
Metro: Nice retro-ish look, but it's not helping the fact that I've got the fucking Beverly Hills Cop theme stuck in my head for the 5735845th time. -_-

That song just about completes it...uploading onto the ipod right now
post #6093 of 11974
It's catchy and cool and all, but you sort of get sick of it after hearing it too many times elsewhere, and then noticing it's in the movie you just rented. :-/
post #6094 of 11974
one of my first what are you wearing now posts on styleforum.

just got my Nudie SJDJ back on Thursday night.

day 1: Friday.



didn't wear them much Saturday because I had to work.

day 2: Sunday

post #6095 of 11974
Nice coat, and I like the second outfit a lot. What kind of shirt are you wearing under it though? I thought it was a t-shirt, but the collar looks high from the back.
post #6096 of 11974
Yes where did you get that coat?
post #6097 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
Nice coat, and I like the second outfit a lot. What kind of shirt are you wearing under it though? I thought it was a t-shirt, but the collar looks high from the back.

it's a tshirt. i forget where it's from. i think it's one of my AA plain white tees. no clue why the collar looks so high on it.

the coat is from H&M.

thanks guys!
post #6098 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringmedown
the coat is from H&M.

Yuppers, I got the same coat a couple of months ago. The fit looks good on you. Here's mine. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...sel-chucks.jpg
post #6099 of 11974
that coat looks good on you as well. it fits you perfect. what size is that one? i was happy to see that H&M carries size 36 now. a size 36 in outerwear/blazers always used to be so hard to come by so i'd have to settle for a 38s and get it tailored.

i really want to get the khaki trench coat they came out with. i'm hoping they get my size in.. all i saw was size 40-44. boo. but with H&M, if you don't get an item right away.. within a couple weeks it's gone. lol
post #6100 of 11974
This outfit was pretty well-received on another forum, so I might as well submit it here:



H&M sweater and glasses
Alex & Chloe antler necklace
Hare cargoes
some cheap chelseas

It looked warm outside but it actually wasn't
post #6101 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Phone went off right as the pic was about to snap, and it turned out to be easily the best pic I got....



And underneath the peacoat I've posted so many times before is my brand new W+H cardigan from Peasant.

Close-up pic of the cardigan:


my favorite outfit in the past couple pages.

where's your peacoat from? i've been looking for a nice fitting peacoat but i can't find one, everything i've tried on ends up being too big in the shoulders.

nice W+H cardi, is there any where they that brand sells online?
post #6102 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringmedown
my favorite outfit in the past couple pages. where's your peacoat from? i've been looking for a nice fitting peacoat but i can't find one, everything i've tried on ends up being too big in the shoulders. nice W+H cardi, is there any where they that brand sells online?
Yeah, I like that fit too. www.peasantonline.com (sponsors of the ongoing WAYWN contest, next session ending next Sunday, midnight) sells that brand, though they may be out of that cardigan. Steven Alan also has a few things.\\ Edit: there is a free shipping code in the pinned Peasant Affiliate thread.
post #6103 of 11974
Had to work today myself, like Sauce. Gave me an opportunity to get an outside shot, like Sauce. Apologies to Sauce.

post #6104 of 11974
Nice outfits, as always, all.



Hrm.. I've never thought to put a black button down under my shawl. Not sure I like it either, but.. eh.
post #6105 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringmedown
one of my first what are you wearing now posts on styleforum.

just got my Nudie SJDJ back on Thursday night.

day 1: Friday.



didn't wear them much Saturday because I had to work.

day 2: Sunday


haha already seen this but
awesome awesomee
how much was that jacket
i sorta want something like that
or a military jacketish type thing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I