or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 296  

post #4426 of 11974
I think the sweater makes you look slightly feminine for some reason. I can't really explain. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.
post #4427 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
I think the sweater makes you look slightly feminine for some reason. I can't really explain. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.

I think girl's dig a little fem in a well dressed lad!, Then there are the slappers that like Jock Meat Heads, but I don't dig slappers!.
post #4428 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy
My first real contribution to the thread.
I'm not really feeling the color of the cardigan. I think the outfit would look much better with a grey cardigan. I also can kinda see what Jovan is saying with the femininity thing, but I think part of that is due to the color combination. Good fit on the jeans, although I think i'd rather see more stacking rather than a cuff.
post #4429 of 11974
This feminine aspect is really interesting to me. For some reason, people have always gotten that vibe from me. My grandma told me I wasn't a "real boy", in high school some people thought I was gay, and now its even being discussed on an internet forum. I can't figure it out...
post #4430 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy
This feminine aspect is really interesting to me. For some reason, people have always gotten that vibe from me. My grandma told me I wasn't a "real boy", in high school some people thought I was gay, and now its even being discussed on an internet forum. I can't figure it out...

Doesn't matter as long as your cool with yourself!

My wife thinks we're all gay on this forum, she can't wrap her head around the idea that guys discuss crotch fade all day.
post #4431 of 11974
You know what crotch fade actually "comes" from... *beavis laugh*
post #4432 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Doesn't matter as long as your cool with yourself!

My wife thinks we're all gay on this forum, she can't wrap her head around the idea that guys discuss crotch fade all day.

Hmmm... when your wife thinks that you are gay...
post #4433 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Doesn't matter as long as your cool with yourself!

My wife thinks we're all gay on this forum, she can't wrap her head around the idea that guys discuss crotch fade all day.
Yeah, I have no idea how to bring it up to a current/future SO that I participate in a forum where we actively discuss other men's outfits, appearance, etc. without hearing the patented sounds of quick footsteps, a slammed door, and a car peeling out.
post #4434 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini
hearing the patented sounds of quick footsteps, a slammed door, and a car peeling out.

Too many memories?
post #4435 of 11974
Stazy, it's just that the cardigan is more grandma than grandpa. IMO the rest is fine.
post #4436 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB


Rick Owen
A/A
Dior 19cm
Converse

Keepin it gangsta!
post #4437 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Too many memories?
Thanks. Now I've got 3 more years of rehab and a few barrels of whisky to suppress them again.
post #4438 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet
Keepin it gangsta!
Word! Just need a flashy M3 to complete the outfit fo-reelz!
post #4439 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Word! Just need a flashy M3 to complete the outfit fo-reelz!
Nah, you'd need more Kenneth Cole in your outfit for that, and at least one striped shirt or popped collar polo, maybe a 2-tone Sub as well.
post #4440 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Stazy, it's just that the cardigan is more grandma than grandpa. IMO the rest is fine.

haha fair enough. Who says you can't rock grandma style once and a while?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I