or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 276  

post #4126 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
...
Hey man, what happened in the second photograph? Your usual expression of quiet confidence has been replaced with a "you bastards took my ice cream" expression Oh and nice scarf
post #4127 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Cult, I'm feeling that tshirt!!!

is it vintage or repro? either way, it looks really cool. Dig the graphics, the typefont for the text, and what appears to be ecru for the shirt color is great. I don't suppose it's a ringer T is it?

i was at forever fucking 21 around christmas and i saw it. who knew? it is ecru and the fabric has this faux vintage texture thing going on but its not a ringer. i loved the graphic and at $16 for made in the u.s.a. i picked it up. out of all the "fake" vintage shirts i've found this looks and feels the most authentic.
post #4128 of 11974
I thought Forever 21 was a women's store? Maybe it just is here.
post #4129 of 11974


You guys inspired me today...

Me:

Tankfarm t-shirt
Hollister thermal
Meltin' Pot jeans
Hurley sneakers
Diaper Dude messenger bag
Tag Heuer watch
Ray Bans


My 3-year-old:

Red fleece jacket with Vail logo
Levi's
Nike's
post #4130 of 11974
first waywt..



alex&chloe necklace
banana republic l/s tee
matinique military shirt
nudie ola
aldo cheap shoes
jack spade fieldbag
post #4131 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
I thought Forever 21 was a women's store? Maybe it just is here.

+1
post #4132 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre
Hey man, what happened in the second photograph? Your usual expression of quiet confidence has been replaced with a "you bastards took my ice cream" expression

they did steal it. the bastards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
I thought Forever 21 was a women's store? Maybe it just is here.

apparently they have started carrying some men's stuff. aside from a few t's it was mostly crap from what i could tell.
post #4133 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford
You guys inspired me today... Me: Tankfarm t-shirt Hollister thermal Meltin' Pot jeans Hurley sneakers Diaper Dude messenger bag Tag Heuer watch Ray Bans My 3-year-old: Red fleece jacket with Vail logo Levi's Nike's
You look like Alan Ruck there. cult: That explains the suspicious amount of men working there. Usually there's only 2-3 at women's stores.
post #4134 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford


You guys inspired me today...

Me:

Tankfarm t-shirt
Hollister thermal
Meltin' Pot jeans
Hurley sneakers
Diaper Dude messenger bag
Tag Heuer watch
Ray Bans


My 3-year-old:

Red fleece jacket with Vail logo
Levi's
Nike's

Hey Brad, no snow in your pic ?
post #4135 of 11974
going out tonite...

vintage 60s jacket
Gap cardigan
Penguin buttondown shirt
Levis capital E
Paul Smith boots

post #4136 of 11974
I love that jacket - is that the one you picked up in HK for really cheap? However, I cannot love the cardigan under the jacket though - it just looks like a mess of buttons in the mid section and too many layers coming to a point in that area. I'm surprised it fit under the jacket too.
post #4137 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre
Hey Brad, no snow in your pic ?

It's not that cold here today, must be colder in Tucson...

Jovan - Alan Ruck? Interesting, I've never heard that one before...
post #4138 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford
It's not that cold here today, must be colder in Tucson...

Jovan - Alan Ruck? Interesting, I've never heard that one before...

Naah, hasn't snowed since last Sunday
post #4139 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
I love that jacket - is that the one you picked up in HK for really cheap? However, I cannot love the cardigan under the jacket though - it just looks like a mess of buttons in the mid section and too many layers coming to a point in that area. I'm surprised it fit under the jacket too.
By that same logic, three piece suits suffer that "problem."
post #4140 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
By that same logic, three piece suits suffer that "problem."

I disagree, and I'm not following that logic. But I don't want to get into that whole 3B vs 2B vs 3-roll-2 debate that you and GS 'd it out a month or two ago
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I