or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 272  

post #4066 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucks
polo seems to fit odd :/

It's a little boxy..+ I don't have the best posture, + I'm afraid of the camera so I'm leaning away ++++++ :/
post #4067 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_denim
here's the black ones:

not to drag up something a couple pages back but I love those boots
post #4068 of 11974

schott(for sale)
S.P.O.T.
james perse
sam
clarks
post #4069 of 11974


AA Tee
Acne
Nike Rift 10th
Dior Homme Belt
Bottega Veneta Suede Bag
post #4070 of 11974
Rye, love it. Simple but smooth. The suede bag really kicks it up a notch, too.
post #4071 of 11974
The bags my daily beater for work, the one you never clean out and then you find receipts and apple cores at the bottom that are very very old.

The bag was a steal to. I picked it up at the Cabazon outlets near Palm Springs:

Full Price: $1400
75% off: $350
Further 50% off the day I was there.

Final price was circa $150-$170.

Something like that, I figured I paid around 15-20% of the original retail sticker. It's a great bag to!.
post #4072 of 11974
apple cores in the bottom of Bottega Veneta bags amuses me to no end. Rye, I concur with cmf: you are my fave in this thread. I love all your outfits. You have a disgusting amount of clothing
post #4073 of 11974
Rye I like your necklace. It isn't any particular brand is it? Just something you found? I'm wanting to add one or two more necklaces to my wardrobe so if anyone has any recommendations (a la Alex & Chloe, etc.) please let me know.
post #4074 of 11974
Off to classes...again. AA Polo AA RB15s Nike
post #4075 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by minya
apple cores in the bottom of Bottega Veneta bags amuses me to no end.

Rye, I concur with cmf: you are my fave in this thread. I love all your outfits. You have a disgusting amount of clothing

I'm getting old and I tend to not throw things away. Plus Ebay is a great tool to sell things I don't wear to buy things I don't need.

Plus! Mr FOK owns and drops all the brand names fella!:
Nom De Guerre
Engineered Garments
He's keeping that English hat guy in business
All those W + H garments
Jeans, jeans, jeans...
When was the last time he bought something vintage to help the environment (buying vintage is recycling!)
post #4076 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by denning
Rye I like your necklace. It isn't any particular brand is it? Just something you found? I'm wanting to add one or two more necklaces to my wardrobe so if anyone has any recommendations (a la Alex & Chloe, etc.) please let me know.

Here you go:


Both chains were gifts from my parents upon various graduations at the ages of 16 and 18. After living away from family for 10 years I wear them for their sentimental value. I found the charm at an Antique Market, (maybe some smartass on here will try and convince me it's Buddhist symbol for virility).
post #4077 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Working from home today. Took a picture, and may upload tonight. But too lazy for the time being. Anyway, the take home message was that I am wearing a scarf and gloves indoors because I forgot to turn the heat back up, and it is frickin' cold here. Indoor temp about 50 F a few minutes ago.

Anyway, can't answer for Rye, obviously, but Peasant sells stuff by Thorns, and Black Sheep and Prodigal Sons does jewellry you might be interested in as well. Personally, I wear leather bracelets by Jutta Neumann, who does really nice work, high quality and simple, in NYC. The shop smells terrific. And you can pick up a nice bag for your sigificant other while you are there. Apparently, she is very popular in Japan, where her stuff is about 20-25% more costly, as would be expected.
post #4078 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini
Off to classes...again. AA Polo AA RB15s Nike
Those are some nice Nikes. I really like that they're going back to simplified designs... they look so much better than "modern" sneakers.
post #4079 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB
I'm getting old and I tend to not throw things away. Plus Ebay is a great tool to sell things I don't wear to buy things I don't need.

Plus! Mr FOK owns and drops all the brand names fella!:
Nom De Guerre
Engineered Garments
He's keeping that English hat guy in business
All those W + H garments
Jeans, jeans, jeans...
When was the last time he bought something vintage to help the environment (buying vintage is recycling!)

Ahem... I'm getting old too. But as for names...
I think that all my stuff from the above (jeans excluded) are less than Rye's Dior and R by 45RPM shirts and belts. Not to mention a Malo sweater that is just a few hundred shy of my rent.

The end I lose, therefore I win

As for the environment, that is my profession.

Oh, royal flush down the river. Yes.

Lastly, for the record, my leather messenger bag retailed for a little more than a third of what Rye's went for. And I got it on super deep discount too. Just FWIW, of course.
post #4080 of 11974
whodini--RB15s lookin nice.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I