or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 27  

post #391 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Ha, yeah, kidding.

i'll admit you had me there for more than a minute. i kept scrutinising the sofa trying to decide if it looked like something supreme might make.


although since designers are branching out into furniture and decorations...it's not that implausible
post #392 of 11974
bored at the gallery.

scarf my girl made
vintage "roy batty" leather
levis "rock and roll"
jr nikki sixx
sailor jerry tat by tim kern

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/8039/10016552hw.jpg
post #393 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
bored at the gallery.

scarf my girl made
vintage "roy batty" leather
levis "rock and roll"
jr nikki sixx
sailor jerry tat by tim kern

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/8039/10016552hw.jpg


right on, looks good. which sailor jerry image you sportin there?
post #394 of 11974
JASON

here you go.

a tattoo artist friend of mine bought a vintage sailor jerry stencil and agreed to tattoo it on me and only me. its about 8 years old. i need more ink.

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/518/10016657qx.jpg
post #395 of 11974
NICE! I'm big on sailor jerry tattoos. I have one of his pirate girl images on my forearm. i hear ya, you can never have enough ink.
post #396 of 11974
thanks man. ive also got a swallow on either side of my neck. i know its almost as bad these days as mom with heart these days but whatever. when i got 'em done had no idea old school birds were gonna blow up like they did.
post #397 of 11974
the old school swallows are a time-tested classic image. You can't go wrong with any of those 1940s flash images, no matter what kind of douchebag happens to think it's hip for him to sport it at the time. I'm betting you wear yours with some serious seriousness.
post #398 of 11974
Seriously.
post #399 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
thanks man. ive also got a swallow on either side of my neck. i know its almost as bad these days as mom with heart these days but whatever. when i got 'em done had no idea old school birds were gonna blow up like they did.

i always wondered what the significance of the swallow on the neck was...i figured it could be a visual pun, but people have them tattoed on the hand as well - clarification?
post #400 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalid
i always wondered what the significance of the swallow on the neck was...i figured it could be a visual pun, but people have them tattoed on the hand as well - clarification?


it's an old sailor motif used as a sign that you crossed the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans
post #401 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
it's an old sailor motif used as a sign that you crossed the Atlantic/Pacific Oceans

aaah - cheers - so it speaks of the large distances that swallows migrate, makes sense now.
post #402 of 11974
I think I'll get coconuts tattood there instead.
post #403 of 11974
new to the site, nice seeing a mix of styles here definetly
post #404 of 11974
Home type stuff: Black and white checkered bracelet Ripped jeans, with a hole on one of the kneecaps Maroon "Syracuse" shirt Maroon cargo belt (seems like it would clash, but it doesn't) Anyways, I'm new to the forums. Hi all
post #405 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I think I'll get coconuts tattood there instead.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I