or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 245  

post #3661 of 11974
Morning: Wings & Horns Jacket AA Hoodie Junk de Luxe Cardigan AA T-Shirt Ande Whall Jeans Vans Prison Issue High Noon: Alex + Chloe Necklace Minimalism T-Shirt Junk de Luxe Cardigan (not pictured) Ande Whall Jeans Vans Prison Issue High Night: Wings & Horns Jacket Minimalism T-Shirt Junk de Luxe Cardigan (not pictured) Ande Whall Jeans Vans Prison Issue High
post #3662 of 11974
Jason, is that the grey-olive fabric you mentioned to me? Looks really good.
post #3663 of 11974
not a very good picture but

post #3664 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha

thrift flannel
supreme
samurai
nike


the chops are awesome.
post #3665 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Jason, is that the grey-olive fabric you mentioned to me? Looks really good.

it's a taupe glenplaid...sort of appear greyish brown from a distance.

the greyish olive is a solid flannel
post #3666 of 11974
post #3667 of 11974


Scarf/Shemag
MQueen Cardi (cold again here)
Tee-Vintage BSA
Jeans-Nudie SSK
Shoes-Paul Smith

Cheap! like that plaid shirt. The vintage Nikes compliment that look!

Fok. Like the hat. Now I've found some grown up shoes I need a hat to hide this mop of hair my wife won't allow me to cut!.
post #3668 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Scarf/Shemag
MQueen Cardi (cold again here)
Tee-Vintage BSA
Jeans-Nudie SSK
Shoes-Paul Smith

Cheap! like that plaid shirt. The vintage Nikes compliment that look!

Fok. Like the hat. Now I've found some grown up shoes I need a hat to hide this mop of hair my wife won't allow me to cut!.

I like that sweater Rye. Normally, not a big fan of skulls, but I think that this one works nicely, an interesting play on the ski sweaters by companies like Dale of Norway.

Don't know if you are the lucky type (e.g. my wife) who can wear pretty much any type of hat, or the less lucky type (me) who likes hats, but on whom most hats look complete shite. If you are the former, I know that Alan has 2 more of the hat I just bought, and also a really cool military style with a more cylindrical shape and larger brim (in black, I believe, which would ne more your style, also in dark olive, iirc). They are on sale right now, and I could pick one up and send it to you. Fred Bare also has a website (www.fredbare.co.uk) which has contact information. I know that they have some stockists in the LA area. I also like Eugenia Kim's military caps, but they are too big for my head. Balenciaga just shipped a really cool midnight blue satin military cap with a short brim that is very nice, but is also $300. Yup, those are the best military caps I've seen in a while.
post #3669 of 11974


Getting kinda chilly and damp in L.A.

Polo zip cardi
Old Stussy plaid button down shirt
Denime 66 Black
Old Florsheim double soled pebble grain wingtips.
post #3670 of 11974
Wow, a lot of good posts in the last couple pages. We are a stylish bunch.

Today, jacket open because I was walking all over the damn city and was starting to get pretty hot:



And a second pic so that you can see the jacket still has shape, even open, though I almost didn't post it because I look really posed in the action shot (and the whole reason I take action shots is so I don't have to pose):



H&M scarf worn long, inspired by cultpop (Saucepop? Cultmaster?)
Inapt peacoat, black vneck (I think H&M), white undershirt, BR belt, PBJs, MJ Vans. No, I didn't tuck the v-neck, it just decided to ride up a little over my belt buckle.
post #3671 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster



That's a Rexy strut if I've ever seen one.

Out buying more roofies?
post #3672 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I like that sweater Rye. Normally, not a big fan of skulls, but I think that this one works nicely, an interesting play on the ski sweaters by companies like Dale of Norway.

Don't know if you are the lucky type (e.g. my wife) who can wear pretty much any type of hat, or the less lucky type (me) who likes hats, but on whom most hats look complete shite. If you are the former, I know that Alan has 2 more of the hat I just bought, and also a really cool military style with a more cylindrical shape and larger brim (in black, I believe, which would ne more your style, also in dark olive, iirc). They are on sale right now, and I could pick one up and send it to you. Fred Bare also has a website (www.fredbare.co.uk) which has contact information. I know that they have some stockists in the LA area. I also like Eugenia Kim's military caps, but they are too big for my head. Balenciaga just shipped a really cool midnight blue satin military cap with a short brim that is very nice, but is also $300. Yup, those are the best military caps I've seen in a while.

Thanks for the offer on the hat. Most hats don't suit me, or I don't feel comfortable with most styles, so I'll pass for now. Also I haven't forgotten about your jeans, I'm just swamped preparing for the upcoming shows!.
post #3673 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Sauce: nice jacket, and nice outfit. I like the scarf. Really nice touch. What brand is that jacket? I've stayed away from peacoats (have a Burberry Prorsum Spring weight one from Menichetti's tenure that gets worn maybe once a year) because I really dislike buttoning up my jackets and coats (have only done so thrice in the 3.5 years I've been in Boston). I have a vintage peacoat that sort of keeps it's shape when open (transformed it into a single breasted jacket with constrasting resin buttons,) but it still sits a little off when open, so I don't wear it either.

Rye: Cool, the jeans should be cool. I'll post a picture of me wearing them here and make it a "hot or not" poll, although I'll regret that deeply.
post #3674 of 11974
bummed there wasn't much snow

it's cooold





better view of duffle+jeans



Gloverall duffle
Joseph Abboud sweater
H&M shirt
G-star raw core classics 2 months
Nike blazer black fives
post #3675 of 11974
Huh. Surprised to see G Stars on here. In fact, surprised to see them anywhere.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I