or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 242  

post #3616 of 11974
basically same as yesterday

ben sherman buttondown
penguin harrington
glory jeans
paul smith socks
loake loafers

post #3617 of 11974
GS, what's the fit like on those Glory's? It looks sort of repro-ish, in which case, that's a fine example of some OG style with some awesome quirky additions (like the shoes, for example).
post #3618 of 11974
when I talked with the guy that makes the Glory jeans (sold at GLORY in LA on hollywood/vermont) he said they're based on the 1955 (levis i'm presuming) model, but he tweaked the legs a bit slimmer. in any case, for $155, they're a great selvage denim jean with some nice details (i dig the skull-crossbones/nautical star red tab on back pocket and nautical star buttons)
post #3619 of 11974
Alexander MQueen Cardi Overdyed Hanes V-Neck Rokara Wax jeans-Sample (One cold wash so far) Chucks Stussy Hat Glasses-Cutler & Cross
post #3620 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_denim
Whodini, you were there? Who were you?
I went solo so I didn't do the WAYWN pic, but: Black KC jacket Brown HBarC shirt RRL Black Nike iD's I probably only stayed from 6:15-7 as I was meeting people up at my favorite pizza spot:
post #3621 of 11974


-thrifted pendleton
-cheap monday black raw
-vans prison-issues
-H&M parka
post #3622 of 11974
Recording with friends in the Feliz. The day started off like this: But I started feeling this LA heatwave and went Krell-less for now: Krell Cult/Rye-inspired bandana (can I get a yeehaw?) Thrift s/s shirt (too bad you can't see the awesome lines/printing) RRL Nike iD's Jonathan banjo, circa 1920's (family heirloom)
post #3623 of 11974
I remember seeing you now whodini...i was ignoring anyone who didn't have a name tag. I'm elitist like that!
post #3624 of 11974
I prefer to remain anon. Keeps death threats from becoming reality. I'll introduce myself proper next time I'm up north.
post #3625 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_denim
I remember seeing you now whodini...i was ignoring anyone who didn't have a name tag. I'm elitist like that!

d_d you need to add Lucille Bluth's chicken imitation to your avatar.
post #3626 of 11974
Today: H&M, BR, PBJ, Vans, Wawa. And I <3 Lucille Bluth.
post #3627 of 11974
post #3628 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini
Recording with friends in the Feliz. The day started off like this:

But I started feeling this LA heatwave and went Krell-less for now:


Krell
Cult/Rye-inspired bandana (can I get a yeehaw?)
Thrift s/s shirt (too bad you can't see the awesome lines/printing)
RRL
Nike iD's
Jonathan banjo, circa 1920's (family heirloom)

yeehaw
post #3629 of 11974
I miss Wawa coffee.

whodini, what are those iDs? Dunk lows?
post #3630 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Today:



H&M, BR, PBJ, Vans, Wawa.

And I <3 Lucille Bluth.
You must be the baddest actuary in town.

Oh and here's to all you chicken fans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9XlAW-Cu0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I