or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 224  

post #3346 of 11974
Sorry, no picture. Maybe someone will take one tonight as I'll be partying.

Anyways, heading into my final sprint of studying before my late afternoon business law exam and then partying with friends, I am wearing the following:

Dunderdon J-25 Coated Canvas coat, black
Trovata Yellow/Brown striped polo (bought from Ott)
SugarCanes 1947's, quite tore to shit (backpocket partly ripped, a little hole near the hem, they are hum... distressed), washed only once in six months.
Adidas sambas
Cheap scarf (looking for a new one)
Jack Spade messenger back, navy, St. Greene

Pretty much it. Gotta get a camera.
post #3347 of 11974
lowrey has always been one of my personal favourites in SuFu and SF. has always been subtle and simple.
post #3348 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by likewtfyo
lowrey has always been one of my personal favourites in SuFu and SF. has always been subtle and simple.

+1.
post #3349 of 11974
RL customfit green striped buttondown
Fred perry licorice colored vneck jumper
Levis
Grinders

post #3350 of 11974
Those boots are outa control, i want a pair!!
post #3351 of 11974
Today I'm wearing:

blue/green/black striped shirt by Etro
navy cashmere sweater from Uniqlo
APC rescues
light blue cashmere socks by Corgi
brown suede monkstraps from Heschung
blue scarf
light brown covert coat from Oliver Brown
post #3352 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua s
I don't understand what the "anata no musuko ga abunai ze" bit has to do with the rest of the shirt. Can anyone better at Japanese than myself elaborate (or does it just not make sense?)?
post #3353 of 11974
These both sound great. Pics!!

Quote:
Dunderdon J-25 Coated Canvas coat, black
Trovata Yellow/Brown striped polo (bought from Ott)
SugarCanes 1947's, quite tore to shit (backpocket partly ripped, a little hole near the hem, they are hum... distressed), washed only once in six months.
Adidas sambas
Cheap scarf (looking for a new one)
Jack Spade messenger back, navy, St. Greene

Quote:
Today I'm wearing:

blue/green/black striped shirt by Etro
navy cashmere sweater from Uniqlo
APC rescues
light blue cashmere socks by Corgi
brown suede monkstraps from Heschung
blue scarf
light brown covert coat from Oliver Brown
post #3354 of 11974
After successfully destroying an incoming shipment of high potency catnip, our heroes are left to trek for miles across frozen tundra and subzero temperatures in search of canine friendly shelter. With death always just steps behind them, the high ground is finally captured, and shelter is found.

I really need a new hobby...

Canada Goose Expedition parka
Club Monaco jeans
Blunnies
man's best friend
LL
post #3355 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Canada Goose Expedition parka
Club Monaco jeans
Blunnies
man's best friend


Ah, the legendary CG parka that you get unexpected compliments on...

what are blunnies???
post #3356 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque

Canada Goose Expedition parka

This parka, is nice for the Terrace, does it close like a snorkel ?
post #3357 of 11974
figured i might as cross post seeing as i've shown more loyalty to styleforum in the last month than superfuture



grey skies grey lives grey colored buildings for me to fix my eyes
poly800rockXh&m peacoat
krama
nom de guerre vneck sweater
apc grey selvedge bootleg
medium footwear
post #3358 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Ah, the legendary CG parka that you get unexpected compliments on... what are blunnies???
Indeed, that's the beast. I don't know why they are "in" with the Europeans and fashionistas; but it's a quality product - Made in Canada, extremely warm with goose down, and just about everything you could need in a parka. Tons of pockets inside and out, snow-skirt, insulated hood. Since I don't own a car, and I rely on foot/public transport, it was the best and most practical purchase I made last year. Blunnies are just Oz slang of Blundstones. No style points here either, but it's another quality product for winter/foul weather.
post #3359 of 11974
For one of the crazyiest days of my life. Beanie AA Uniqlo Uniqlo S5000BK Purcells
post #3360 of 11974
nice fit winq.

'specially the beanie and sams
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I