or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 200  

post #2986 of 11974
gbv...
post #2987 of 11974
I am a lost soul
I shoot myself with rock & roll
The hole I dig is bottomless
But nothing else can set me free
post #2988 of 11974
Lots of GBV fans here, myself included. Oh and nice 505s, wish i had the build to fit in them myself.
post #2989 of 11974
An Aero Leather sealbrown capeskin A-1 flight jacket.





Goes great with a pair of 1933 501s.
post #2990 of 11974
VERY nice. I love Aero stuff.
post #2991 of 11974
What an oddly beautiful jacket.
post #2992 of 11974
Meh, still having problems with my camera, but decided to use it anyway—to be precise, all of my lenses are screwed up. Waiting for replacements to arrive. Inspired by Sauce and cmf... though obviously vastly inferior to their execution. Wings & Horns Jacket Wings & Horns Pull-over hoodie Jay Allen T-shirt (not visible ) Nudie belt Crate Sally jeans (first day that I took them out, been wearing them around the house for two weeks) Varvatos Jack Purcell
post #2993 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis
Wings & Horns Jacket Wings & Horns Pull-over hoodie Jay Allen T-shirt (not visible ) Nudie belt Crate Sally jeans (first day that I took them out, been wearing them around the house for two weeks) Varvatos Jack Purcell
Clean look. I like it. Sample sale treated you well, eh?
post #2994 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Clean look. I like it. Sample sale treated you well, eh?

Not as well as I would like (no Spruce or W+H zip-up hoodies), but it's still pretty good.
post #2995 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_denim


Tiger
EG Bedford
AA black tee
Contest Sam
Springcourt perf leather

Which of the item that you listed is the jacket that you're wearing?
post #2996 of 11974
Gucci overcoat
Brion polo
Diesel jeans
Justin belt
Zegna socks
TL boots
post #2997 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
Which of the item that you listed is the jacket that you're wearing?
ill answer it for you,
the EG bedford herringbone..
pretty hard to find thesedays..
please let me know if you find one in small size =O
post #2998 of 11974


vintage leather
vintage silk polka dot scarf
no name rock&roll mickey baseball t (thanks again coldrice)
julian red
sk8 hi

post #2999 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider
Which of the item that you listed is the jacket that you're wearing?
He's wearing an Engineered Garments Bedford jacket.
post #3000 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiyo
ill answer it for you,
the EG bedford herringbone..
pretty hard to find thesedays..
please let me know if you find one in small size =O

I don't see the coat on the EG website. I'm guessing it's dicontinued?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I