or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 173  

post #2581 of 11974
Thanks,

I picked the Jordans up for cheap, they were pretty f****d up, but after a good clean there in pretty good shape.

The shirts a Fall 07 sample. It will be in stores like Urban O, Active, Metro Park for about $55.
post #2582 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Partial glimpse into the chaos of a design studio. 8.15am Friday. December 15th deadline,,aaarrrgggg. Why are all of the trade shows just before or just after major holidays?. We work hard for you guys!!!.So you can all have your jeans for Christmas!.

I swear, we dress very similarly. except that I do the hat thing rather than the scarf thing (I thought both seemed excessive.) Oh, and also you apparently have longer hair and are white. Mind giving us a better look at your concept board?
post #2583 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I swear, we dress very similarly. except that I do the hat thing rather than the scarf thing (I thought both seemed excessive.) Oh, and also you apparently have longer hair and are white. Mind giving us a better look at your concept board?

My wifes from HK and I've spent many a night in San Gabriel/Pasadena/San Marino here in Cali, so sometimes I do need reminding that I'm "White"..thanks!.

As for the concept board, if you guys saw what was on there right now you'd tear it apart!. Rokara is the fun project and we subsidize it with product for the other 99.9% of the population that aren't quite as uptight as myself and other forum members when it comes to Denim Slubs, Indigo Concentration, Nipple Rivets and the like!.
post #2584 of 11974
Kinda simple just wearing older clothes today for school, Ill get dressed down after work to go partying NoStar "Party Animal" Shirt Custom Toyota Emblem Belt buckle from Tundra Double Cab Energie Jeans (bought pre StyleForum) Puma SpeedCat
post #2585 of 11974
Shoulda worn a jacket, I underestimated the wind. Black and white krama My Bloody Valentine t-shirt James Perse thermal 514s Vans MJ
post #2586 of 11974
Rye, that 45 belt looks nice.
Sauce- nice neck accessorizing
post #2587 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Shoulda worn a jacket, I underestimated the wind.

Black and white krama
My Bloody Valentine t-shirt
James Perse thermal
514s
Vans MJ

Was just thinking of MBV; heard 'Soon' on the radio today. Flipping masterpiece, that is.

+1 on the scarf, and the 514s look great; I'm actually veering back towards cheaper jeans for boozy nights out - spills, cig burns, etc. Do you have any idea what happens to Japanese denim when you pass out and piss yourself wearing it?

Ha! Just kidding. I swear.

Also, nice backdrop; I always forget how beautiful many parts of Philly are.
post #2588 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
...
+1 on the scarf, and the 514s look great; I'm actually veering back towards cheaper jeans ....

This is interesting. The market for high priced jeans has been predicted to either plateau or fall out completely for a while now. I wonder if this is a sign of the times. Yes, Cheap Mondays at places like HTC, blah, blah, blah, but I've read about 514s on more than one occasion here now. My intuition says that the market is going to fall out on the $150-$200 range, and that $100-$150 and $200-$300 will plateau out. Already, plenty of denim-centric companies in that $150-$200 price range are diversifying into full lines... Of course, I really have no idea. Just a guess.
post #2589 of 11974
I'm sure that cheapmutha works for a modeling agency/clothing line. The photos are just that bit too pro shot. Too frequent to be just a causal poster per the photos. I wonder if there's a hidden adenda to through the marketing/posting to sell stuff.....call me crazy, i can deal

:P

--Wade
post #2590 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
Was just thinking of MBV; heard 'Soon' on the radio today. Flipping masterpiece, that is.

+1 on the scarf, and the 514s look great; I'm actually veering back towards cheaper jeans for boozy nights out - spills, cig burns, etc. Do you have any idea what happens to Japanese denim when you pass out and piss yourself wearing it?

Ha! Just kidding. I swear.

Also, nice backdrop; I always forget how beautiful many parts of Philly are.

Heh, I actually put on the more expensive denim when I'm going to do anything that I figure might add "character". Anyway, I'm basically just rotating the 514s in once a week or so, whenever I want a new-looking raw pair on any given day. I'm loathe to devote too much time to them when I'll probably be making a trip to Blue in Green sometime within the next couple months.

I'm starting to find fun little backdrops all over the city now. You see a place differently once you start thinking of snapping shots everywhere. Hell, that's probably 90% of the reason I even take WAYW shots. Half the time I'm bored with my outfit but post pics anyway.
post #2591 of 11974
A shitty photo, but I wore my boots out w/ my CMs. Didn't look too bad. I can get a better photo if anyone cares.
post #2592 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
My Bloody Valentine t-shirt

Where did you find this shirt? I would love to have one.
post #2593 of 11974




soudtrack of my day:



TEMPRAS t-shirt
CARHARTT shirt
EMERICA jacket
DIOR jeans
VANS 45s
post #2594 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereverend
Where did you find this shirt? I would love to have one.

I have that shirt too. Don't remember where I got it. Online somewhere, I think.

post #2595 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade M
I'm sure that cheapmutha works for a modeling agency/clothing line. The photos are just that bit too pro shot. Too frequent to be just a causal poster per the photos. I wonder if there's a hidden adenda to through the marketing/posting to sell stuff.....call me crazy, i can deal :P --Wade
well... besides ande whall i just take the photos for fun, by myself with a self timer. i wish i worked for a modeling whatever, but for now, construction pays the bills. thanks for the compilments tho...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I