or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 170  

post #2536 of 11974
sleeves are a bit long, and a bit big in the upper part. im starting to lean towards incorporating items that are not perfectly fitted tho just to break it up a bit....
post #2537 of 11974
That jacket fits really well with your hairdo.

I like how you make common backgrounds in your neighborhoud look special/cool in your pictures.
post #2538 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
im starting to lean towards incorporating items that are not perfectly fitted tho just to break it up a bit....

I like that. Much more interesting than "perfect fits" (you may as well just be a mannequin for those.) To me, it's the little imperfections and idiosyncracies that make a look distinctive. Of course, being in good shape and good looking help.
post #2539 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
^^once again... jason coming with shit id never think about wearing and looking good. get outside in some sunlight and your pics would be unstoppable.

thanks CMoFo...yea I'll have to try some outdoor shots...my living room is pretty dark so the lighting isnt for crap
post #2540 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I like that. Much more interesting than "perfect fits" (you may as well just be a mannequin for those.) To me, it's the little imperfections and idiosyncracies that make a look distinctive.

+1

Sort of what I was getting at with the traditional-fit jeans thing.

That jacket is fly as hell; how in God's name do you find so much gold in thrifts? Maybe when Miami coke dealers get sent to jail all their repo shit winds up in J'ville or something.

Also, goes without saying that the Sams rule. I think I'll have to join the club once bigsoho re-ups their inventory; dig those long inseams.
post #2541 of 11974
i dont know how i find such good shit... but im glad i do. it helps that its a style wasteland too, so im the only person really interested in alot of the good pieces.

as far as miami coke dealers, you may be right. im sure my hermes shirt was from one, and i found a blazer once with a bag of little baggies in the inside pocket, and ive never seen a weed dealer wearing a blazer.
post #2542 of 11974




soundtrack of my day:



NEW ERA cap
TEMPRAS t-shirt
CARHARTT pullover
EMERICA jacket
ACNE jeans
CLARKS
post #2543 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
i dont know how i find such good shit... but im glad i do. it helps that its a style wasteland too, so im the only person really interested in alot of the good pieces.

as far as miami coke dealers, you may be right. im sure my hermes shirt was from one, and i found a blazer once with a bag of little baggies in the inside pocket, and ive never seen a weed dealer wearing a blazer.
If it's been said before, I'll repeat it here. Shots you take like these remind me of this:
post #2544 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini
If it's been said before, I'll repeat it here. Shots you take like these remind me of this:

+1
You should try having sex with joan baez too. Yea, i'm in awe of the sams every time i see you or one of the other guys in the contest wearing them. I wish they didn't look so good as to not make me think about dropping a lot of money.
post #2545 of 11974
Get Smart- is you wearing PURPLE PANTS. Dayum dude, that takes balls.

This is a pretty cool thread. I'm gonna try and post some pictures some time. I can't say I really dig the whole "skinny slim-fit jeans with folded cuffs" look at all, which this board seems to be a big fan of. But otherwise I'm liking what I see.
post #2546 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by x666x
NEW ERA cap
TEMPRAS t-shirt
CARHARTT pullover
EMERICA jacket
ACNE jeans
CLARKS

Well done as usual. Jeans look great; if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up.
post #2547 of 11974
Not sure where I was going with that. But you get the point.
post #2548 of 11974
Great stuff last couple of pages. Tiger, like everything there, but maybe a tshirt would cut down on the jersey salad action, there. Got a better pic of those shoes?

Over the weekend, preparing for a giant hangover.


Today, a bright gray day.
post #2549 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Over the weekend, preparing for a giant hangover.


post #2550 of 11974
I see Devo, and REM album covers on your wall Shoreman. What are the other two? I have a feeling I should know the top left one, but can't remember....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I