or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 168  

post #2506 of 11974
xcoldricex------what shoes are you wearing with that ensemble? i am picturing engineer boots.
post #2507 of 11974
top to bottom

Nordstrom
Gap
Nudie
Paul Smith

post #2508 of 11974
Told you about the last two buttons dog! Nice.
post #2509 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
Told you about the last two buttons dog! Nice.

yep good call!
post #2510 of 11974
I don't know...I actually like the way you had it the first time. It doesn't look right to me unbuttoned like that for some reason.
post #2511 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance konami
I don't know...I actually like the way you had it the first time. It doesn't look right to me unbuttoned like that for some reason.
+1, I think it makes it look like it's too small / you have a gut. IMO.
post #2512 of 11974
Nah, I disagree. The only way you can pull off the last one undone is because of the button spacing and the slimness of the cardi at the bottom. In this example they're close so it looks better like this.
post #2513 of 11974
well, It's taken off so when I put it back on, I'll prolly leave the top and bottom undone, but close the middle ones. I'm more used to buttoning them all except the bottom like in the previous pic..but I'm all for trying something different
post #2514 of 11974
Oh, snap! DDL, I know you didn't just drop the Freddie avatar on us. If you want to see some simultaneously brilliant/cringe-worthy stage clothing, check some of the Wembley videos on You Tube, such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6A5wc_5r5M

Deacon in short yellow Umbros. Sweet Jesus.

And I dare you not to air guitar.
post #2515 of 11974
Ahem. Back on topic, I actually dig leaving the bottom buttons undone; otherwise it looks a little like ironic Mr. Rogers or something.

Also, I know cmf works construction, so that makes sense, but what kind of gigs do the rest of you have that let you rock jeans? Just a general description would be enough to satisfy my curiosity. Have I been left behind again by the New Economy or something?
post #2516 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
but what kind of gigs do the rest of you have that let you rock jeans?

I have a 'creative' job where I would be equally comfortable wearing jeans/tshirt or a suit/tie
post #2517 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
I have a 'creative' job where I would be equally comfortable wearing jeans/tshirt or a suit/tie

I hate you.

[/sarcasm, envy]
post #2518 of 11974
I agree that the cardigan looks too small when buttoned like that. I don't know what it looked like with the other buttons, but i'd say just don't force it just because you bought it. I like it, but something's just off about the way it sits.
post #2519 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
top to bottom

Nordstrom
Gap
Nudie
Paul Smith


AFAIC, I like the fit of the cardigan. It matches the slimish fit of the jeans nicely, in my book at least.

Are the Nudies Olas or SJs ?
post #2520 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenheimer
AFAIC, I like the fit of the cardigan. It matches the slimish fit of the jeans nicely, in my book at least.

Are the Nudies Olas or SJs ?

They're the infamous TF (thin finn)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I