or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 16  

post #226 of 11974
double post
post #227 of 11974
- Helmut Lang maple v-neck
- grey Stussy tee over it
- striped Lad Musician scarf
- APC "old" standards from 2000

and my pimp shoes, Adidas ZX8000s Tell me what you think of it:

post #228 of 11974
A couple of weeks ago....

Armand Basi sweater
Nudies RR
Dunhill watch
Gucci driving mocs
Flip cup champion

post #229 of 11974
Polo
RRDS
Puma
post #230 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by whnay.
A couple of weeks ago....

Armand Basi sweater
Nudies RR
Dunhill watch
Gucci driving mocs
Flip cup champion


Are those washed?
post #231 of 11974


quick photo, adidas polo, levis red loop raw, and white chucks.
post #232 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by raley
Are those washed?
Yes
post #233 of 11974
actually yesterday, but whatever: mambo shirt apc new standard nondescript socks believe me, socks are this season's shoes.
post #234 of 11974
Flame, I really like those ZXs. I was this close to buying a pair, or the handball model (I think?) with the colorful inserts in the heel midsole. Today (isn't it spring yet?) Dunk NL APC Anglaise The Cast shirt Uniqlo hoodie
post #235 of 11974
Someone snapped a photo of me at a car get together today. Chiavari Sports Coat, Psuedo shirt, Polo Jeans, Brown Puma Speed Cats. Only top half visible in picture.

post #236 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureus
Someone snapped a photo of me at a car get together today. Chiavari Sports Coat, Psuedo shirt, Polo Jeans, Brown Puma Speed Cats. Only top half visible in picture.

You own a Ferrari?
post #237 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
You own a Ferrari?

Nope. ZipJ on the other hand...

It was a gathering of all makes. Ferrari to Nissan. Good eye on picking out that that is a 308.
post #238 of 11974
and i thought i was the only person who wore polo jeans.
post #239 of 11974
Yoko Devereaux grey long sleeved tee
Corpus Fine straight jeans
Green cord trovata vans
Rag&Bone work coat
post #240 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedlesinpink
actually yesterday, but whatever:


mambo shirt
apc new standard
nondescript socks



believe me, socks are this season's shoes.

How often do you wash your socks? and how did you get those ankle honeycombs?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I