or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 144  

post #2146 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis
Here's what I wore today"”it was a bit colder around here (taken with an old Canon A40 which seems to be much better for the job than the huge Nikon D50):



Wings & Horns Merino Scarf (the one I got in SF at American Rag)
Jack & Jones Jacket
Zara cardigan
CK 365 t-shirt
Nudie belt (hiding under the other stuff )
Nudie RRDS
Brown's ID ankle boots

That cardigan is so awesome. What season is it from?
post #2147 of 11974
went to a few halloween parties this weekend.

one was an opening at my gallery the other was another gallery owners annual halloween party.

me and my concubine




stinky the clown in his dressing room.


beelzebub and stinky in happier times
post #2148 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
That cardigan is so awesome. What season is it from?
Should be in stores right now. Or at least I think it should… I bought it at the end of August or start of September, so either it was the fall/winter 06/07, or the season before that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
nice shots! I dig all the looks in your pics. That Zara cardigan looks just right on you, i tried it on and it looked off on me, but it fits you perfect.
Thanks!
post #2149 of 11974
Cult, you outta post those pics up in the Halloween thread in the Social section.
post #2150 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by minya
yesterday

Which jeans are those, Minya?
post #2151 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug






With your coloring I'd stay away from the browns and drab greens. You should wear cooler colors like true white, black, dk. grey, navy, even reds (true red, no tomato) and burgundy.
post #2152 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4them
With your coloring I'd stay away from the browns and drab greens. You should wear cooler colors like true white, black, dk. grey, navy, even reds (true red, no tomato) and burgundy.

How did you get to that conclusion ? Cant see it myself
post #2153 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by modual
How did you get to that conclusion ? Cant see it myself
I have similar coloring and those are the colors that are best suited for me. IMO he looks washed out w/ the browns, same thing happens to me.
post #2154 of 11974

vintage mil. shirt/jacket
chateau roux
canes
mason
post #2155 of 11974
nice fit, cheap. bkrstic-----understated get-up. i like the messy hair, very young dylan. i dunno about the white shirt poking out from underneath the sweater----is it really a v-neck? anyway, it is the weakest link; oh, and VELCOME TO ZE FORVM! bwouhahahahahahahaha ::thunder::
post #2156 of 11974


Early start today,,good excuse to wear a scarf for a few hours.

Veronique Branquinho leather jacket-Fred Segal
RPM-45 Printed military pants-RPM-45 NYC
American A 50/50 co/rayon tee-A/A Store Sunset and Vermont LA
Gold chucks-Barneys LA
Woven scarf-Beams Harajuku Japan
Studded Belt-Rose Bowl
post #2157 of 11974
like the picture, cheap. youre looking pretty manly for having just walked out of sephora.
post #2158 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB


Early start today,,good excuse to wear a scarf for a few hours.

Veronique Branquinho leather jacket-Fred Segal
RPM-45 Printed military pants-RPM-45 NYC
American A 50/50 co/rayon tee-A/A Store Sunset and Vermont LA
Gold chucks-Barneys LA
Woven scarf-Beams Harajuku Japan
Studded Belt-Rose Bowl

Nice look. Heheh. Apart from the pants (I wear jeans everyday, interviews and weddings aside, and have done so for over a decade now,) that looks a lot like what I'd wear (including the fit) when I lived in LA (no scarf though. I think that that trend is newer than 2003). These days, a lot more earth tones have crept into my wardrobe, and all my colorful kicks have been relegated to the back of my closet.

You need to do something about your face though. I don't know if their a doctor that specializes in that type of thing.
post #2159 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Early start today,,good excuse to wear a scarf for a few hours. Veronique Branquinho leather jacket-Fred Segal RPM-45 Printed military pants-RPM-45 NYC American A 50/50 co/rayon tee-A/A Store Sunset and Vermont LA Gold chucks-Barneys LA Woven scarf-Beams Harajuku Japan Studded Belt-Rose Bowl
Honestly, I like the fit but think it *just* misses because of the pants. Everything else I love, but I think the look might be better with a slightly slimmer pair of pants--jeans, of course, or maybe slim, flat-front slacks either in a solid color or maybe subtly patterned. All IMHO, of course. I love the scarf.
post #2160 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Honestly, I like the fit but think it *just* misses because of the pants. Everything else I love, but I think the look might be better with a slightly slimmer pair of pants--jeans, of course, or maybe slim, flat-front slacks either in a solid color or maybe subtly patterned. All IMHO, of course.

I love the scarf.

The pants are for the days like today when I'm up and out at 6.30am and need the feeling of comfort. I wore my Cheap Mondays yesterday. In most cases todays outfit would have had the ball huggers versus the sloppy cargo's.

I'll try better tomoz!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I