Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 82  

post #1216 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
have you been in my closet? awesome boots
got the shirt for 1$ yesterday at the thrift... saw it and thought of you.... since yr such a stylish motherfucker, second only to me, i had to get it. you said yours is cheap and thin? this is actually really soft and thicker than an AA tee. fit is right on too. oh... i love the boots too... got them for fucking 7$!!!!!!! nicest shoes i own. made in england, new sloes and heels, looks hand made. the slight chisel toe is nice too.
post #1217 of 11974
Thread Starter 
A towel. Do you all really want a picture now? Oh, but we discovered how to use my wife's camera phone last night, so maybe soon!
post #1218 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
got the shirt for 1$ yesterday at the thrift... saw it and thought of you.... since yr such a stylish motherfucker, second only to me, i had to get it.

you said yours is cheap and thin? this is actually really soft and thicker than an AA tee. fit is right on too.


well it is very thin and soft (almost silk like) but since it has managed to last 15+ years of washing and wear without so much as a hole i'd say it wasn't cheaply made at least. some kind of poly/cotton/kevlar blend i think.

it reminds of kurt russell in "big trouble in little china".

we are unmatched in the our thrifting abilities cheap.
post #1219 of 11974
Yeah, nice boots Cheap.
post #1220 of 11974
'sup kodak
post #1221 of 11974
Nothin just loungin around til I decide to type a paper.
post #1222 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by tg76
going to the video store


same cardy as other day but in red
travis bickel tee
yamanes
blk on blk check chucks w leather laces and patch

hired high tension
:shitpantsscarry:

seen the descent?

very scary.

post #1223 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217
seen the descent?

very scary.


Agreed, up until the monsters happen. Just the cave stuff freaked me out.
post #1224 of 11974


Engineered Garments fishing shirt jacket
In4mation tee
501XX
Chucks
post #1225 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Hmmm... I'm warming up to this camera phone thing, although my mouth is at the wierdest angle, and the poor resolution is making the angles of my face look slightly askew. Anyway, Heather gey hoodie by Engineered Garments, Dark wine thermal by Jay Allen Belt by Baltazar Nudie RRDS jeans black Chucks (which you cannot see.) My #1 comb is broken, so I decided to go nearly completely shaved yesterday morning.
post #1226 of 11974
i see nothing as far as fit goes...take a pic of the bottom too
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Hmmm... I'm warming up to this camera phone thing, although my mouth is at the wierdest angle, and the poor resolution is making the angles of my face look slightly askew.

Anyway,



Heather gey hoodie by Engineered Garments,
Dark wine thermal by Jay Allen
Belt by Baltazar
Nudie RRDS jeans
black Chucks (which you cannot see.)

My #1 comb is broken, so I decided to go nearly completely shaved yesterday morning.
post #1227 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking_mike
i see nothing as far as fit goes...take a pic of the bottom too

Um, maybe later. Man, you guys are demanding.

My wife took that pic, and would be a little annoyed if I asked her to take a pic of by bottom for some dudes on the net this soon afterwards. Besides, she is making brunch right now, which is more important to me than comments on my fits, honestly.
post #1228 of 11974
sheesh....whipped!
post #1229 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Um, maybe later. Man, you guys are demanding.

My wife took that pic, and would be a little annoyed if I asked her to take a pic of by bottom for some dudes on the net this soon afterwards. Besides, she is making brunch right now, which is more important to me than comments on my fits, honestly.
What kind of guitar you got in that case?
post #1230 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking_mike
sheesh....whipped!

Yeah, yeah.

Anyway, for the time being, I dunno, concentrate on the color and texture coordination or something (I do some windows occasionally, and colors and textures are key. Fit you can manipulate with judicious pinning.) Besides, someone asked me earlier to post a picture of the hoodie fit, so that was what this pic was really for.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I