or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 79  

post #1171 of 11974
I had that record--suburban rebels? On CD, unfortunately. Never saw em though. Plus, I was definitely not into drinking at the time. They had an OK cover of Panic come out in the late 90s, too, I think.
post #1172 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Last time I saw the Business was in '96 with the DKM (when Mike was the singer)...good show. There were a group of 3-4 WP guys going around making their presence known (stupid at this show), and one got beat so badly there was blood all over the floor (needed to be mopped) and he was carried out with an eye dangling out of his head and later died.

That was also the last time DKM were good imo....they played some killer covers including Slapshot "I've had enough" and Condemned 84's "Skinhead" (before they became mall punk)...holy shit that was good times.

man i saw some fights but that is the business.

holy shit.

i knew a few skins that i had been stabbed by wp thugs and this big hard black cat named marty used talk about gunplay but that was way before my time.

there was a book "american skin" by don de grazia, based on the authors experiences growing up in the chicago scene in the 80's and although he changed names i recognized alot of people and places.

and that first DKM album was the best.
ah memories.
post #1173 of 11974
The Chicago scene had some crazy shit in the 80s.

There was a WP guy that nailed his gf to a wall because she was leaving their crew and giving up on the wp deal....and used her blood to paint a swastika on the wall. This was all pre-internet so who knows how much was true since I heard this thru the oi-grapevine back when we used the pony express to communicate

then there's black skinhead "Sonny"....a legend of his time.

now back to the regularly scheduled WAYWT program.....
post #1174 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
both those bands are playing one show??!! damn.

Someone's gonna Die tonite!


oi oi oi! great song!
post #1175 of 11974
SugarCanes 1947's, unwashed, three months. Not much wear though.
Trovata yellow and brown striped polo
Dark blue Pumas
post #1176 of 11974
Jay Allen Nietzsche orange tshirt R&B RB14 light blue jeans JCrew driving mocs Arc'Teryx windbreaker
post #1177 of 11974
This thread is useless without pictures.

(Seriously, I can't understand why you even bother listing what you're wearing if there isn't a picture )
post #1178 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by minya
This thread is useless without pictures.

(Seriously, I can't understand why you even bother listing what you're wearing if there isn't a picture )
the turth...
i can make up what i wore today too:
dior homme 19cm
dior homme repetto shoes
dior homme dragon blazer thingie
dior homme white tee
dior homme red braces
ah hah! i don't have a camera but the fit is the tits!
post #1179 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking_mike
the turth...
i can make up what i wore today too:
dior homme 19cm
dior homme repetto shoes
dior homme dragon blazer thingie
dior homme white tee
dior homme red braces
ah hah! i don't have a camera but the fit is the tits!

nice.
post #1180 of 11974
hmm.... let me try.

raw vintage 1884 levis
white tee worn my james dean in rebel without a cause
brandos boots from the wild ones.

all original. amazing day at the thrift store.
post #1181 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by minya
This thread is useless without pictures.

(Seriously, I can't understand why you even bother listing what you're wearing if there isn't a picture )

Not useless, but definitely less satisfying. Sort of like phone sex. For all you know, there is a 300 lb chainsmoking 60 year old on the other end
post #1182 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Honestly, I am broke, and camera is busted. But if someone wants to send me a retired one or something (oh, I need a connector too, since mine is likewise broken), I'll take pics every day
post #1183 of 11974
My camera is busted as well - darn 3-year-olds!

But in honor of all the Superfuture contributors, I am wearing my brown TankFarm t-shirt with cow skull logo, Meltin' Pot Morgan jeans and blue Hurley sneakers that look just like Chucks.

Sorry I can't post a picture.
post #1184 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Honestly, I am broke, and camera is busted. But if someone wants to send me a retired one or something (oh, I need a connector too, since mine is likewise broken), I'll take pics every day

I should buy one too. I don't know how much something decent would set me back though.
post #1185 of 11974
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford
My camera is busted as well - darn 3-year-olds!

But in honor of all the Superfuture contributors, I am wearing my brown TankFarm t-shirt with cow skull logo, Meltin' Pot Morgan jeans and blue Hurley sneakers that look just like Chucks.

Sorry I can't post a picture.

Mine is 7. Same excuse.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I