or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 771  

post #11551 of 11974
Cattle mutilations are up.
post #11552 of 11974
Marc Jacobs
Bootcut OLA
Zara Project Chelseas

post #11553 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by razuel View Post
My first pair of raw denim came in.

Too short




I don't think the jeans are that short, it's a big enough hem that it shouldn't have stacking anyways, and I think it looks nice and clean with no break. You don't need to stack on every jean despite what ppl here or on sufu will tell you.
post #11554 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by razuel View Post
My first pair of raw denim came in.

Too short



Some random gap shirt and crap shoes-- still searching for some on ebay.

They look like the perfect length to me. Which is bad only because they'll shrink after you wash them.
post #11555 of 11974
Quote:
i don't know if it's hte picture, but your top look really big in this outfit.
post #11556 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117 View Post
I don't think the jeans are that short, it's a big enough hem that it shouldn't have stacking anyways, and I think it looks nice and clean with no break. You don't need to stack on every jean despite what ppl here or on sufu will tell you.
LIES.
post #11557 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Cattle mutilations are up.
Hi, name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify Me.
post #11558 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerx View Post
i don't know if it's hte picture, but your top look really big in this outfit.

The shirt, or my upper body? If it's the former, I'm not sure what you're looking at. If it's the latter, that's because I'm secretly hulk hogan.
post #11559 of 11974
Razuel, you're a pretty young guy right? Definitely too short.
post #11560 of 11974
Raz, you look like you could sag those a little bit, which would give you some extra inseam.
post #11561 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyf View Post
razuel, length doesn't look bad if you wear it with boots. Not all raws need to stack and your leg opening is wide enough.

Out to drink some boots in some new Rag & Bones.


It's like the ascension. Except, pussy can't be that good.

post #11562 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan View Post
Raz, you look like you could sag those a little bit, which would give you some extra inseam.

Yeah, I was gonna say, if he wore them low on his hips, they'd probably be long enough.
post #11563 of 11974
His: Theirry Mugler suit, RLPL shirt and tie, Etro square, Bottega Veneta shoes
Hers: Jean Paul Gaultier dress, Marni shoes and bag



Excuse our wasted expressions.
post #11564 of 11974
An old fit that was sitting on my hard drive Seize sur Vingt 5EP LDB Resin socks
post #11565 of 11974
Yes, I'm only 19. I can't sag them, they're insanely tight as is; unless I want to leave 3 buttons undone.

I know how you guys feel about dressing for women, but I asked a female friend and she said they're too short.

I think I'll try to get rid of them. They were only 50 bucks here on SF though; learned what I need to buy next.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I