or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 755  

post #11311 of 11974
The guys on here do it because it's one of their passions, not to garner the attention of uneducated women. Once you develop a style all your own, you'll find it's a lot more fulfilling than dressing to appease members of the opposite sex and in addition you'll find that women will appreciate your individual aesthetic much more than a passing fad or an "of the moment" look.

With that being said, bitches love that shit.

*edit-didn't see the last couple posts until now, mall brand women
post #11312 of 11974
I could debate with you guys all day, but I'll just keep cluttering up this thread. Honestly; I like it here and am learning so I don't want to leave even if you think I shouldn't be here.

But if you want to discuss it just send me a PM.
post #11313 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by razuel View Post
I could debate with you guys all day, but I'll just keep cluttering up this thread. Honestly; I like it here and am learning so I don't want to leave even if you think I shouldn't be here. But if you want to discuss it just send me a PM.
I don't think that anyone here wants you to leave; I don't, anyway. I think some people were trying to warn you not to substitute one "uniform" for another, even if the StyleForum "uniform" is approved here, and I'd echo that. If you really LIKE some of the things that other posters here dislike--certain types of graphic shirts, etc--then don't let people put you off it with groupthink. Just think about what they're saying, decide whether or not you agree and why, absorb it and move on. Which you seem to be doing pretty well at so far.
post #11314 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by razuel View Post
I could debate with you guys all day, but I'll just keep cluttering up this thread. Honestly; I like it here and am learning so I don't want to leave even if you think I shouldn't be here.

But if you want to discuss it just send me a PM.

I don't think people are telling you not to post here. I think their message is that in order to have more success with women you should be more confident and dress how you think looks good, not how you think some random mall-brand girl might think you look good in.
post #11315 of 11974
Rye is getting my vote if there's ever a wall decoration porn animal head-off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
iTunes Playing Miles, Sean And Bodie by The Boats from the record We Made It For You

Unholy Matrimony Tee
C Monday Jeans
Cons x Barney

GS, your entire outfit today is excellent but the color play between the shirt and DM's is 100% .

^^^^No prob's razuel, just checking.
post #11316 of 11974
I can't help but want a shirt like the one rye has on
post #11317 of 11974
You know, for me it's all about being comfortable in your own skin.

I've been a member of this forum since 2002, and was recently taken to task by one of the Moderators for posting so little in five years.

Well, I've recently lost 95 pounds (20 to go), and I'll be truthful here, I've never been comfortalbe posting....I mean, hell.....one of the regulars here was recently told he needed to lose weight, and MY GOD, he was so thin, it was ridiculous.

So here's the thing. The guys on this forum are cutting edge when it comes to fashion, but so much of fashion has to do with personality, and the ability to "carry off" a look........as confident as I've become with losing 95 lbs....I'll NEVER be as confident as Berlin, "Mr. Sauce", SoCal, Braidkid, or even Rye, for that matter. These are all gentlemen who are COMFORTABLE in their own skin, .......and their looks.......whether you like them or not, are indicative of their taste, style, and COMFORT in who they are.

While on this forum, I've discovered MANY looks I really like, and now that I've lost some serious weight...I'm ready to explore them. I mean...c'mon...recently, I was fed to the wolves for posting about "True Religion" jeans.......was made to feel like a LOSER..............but you know what....after having to wear Wranglers for years.....wearing True Religion jeans made me feel like an absolute SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!!!

So, basically, what I'm saying is....enjoy the forum, and continue to post. Learn a lot, and discover what you like, and what will WORK FOR YOU.

I've discovered that I want to be SoCal in my next life......his style is just impeccable....TO ME, at any rate.

BUT...if his style doesn't float your boat, take a lesson from the other gents on this forum....or one or two lessons from them all, and learn to live within your own skin.

That's my two cents. Enough.

Mark
post #11318 of 11974
I was trying to be nice because I'm new around here, but I'm just going to go ahead and speak my mind (especially since my outfit is 'painful' to look at). How is an outfit like yours better than mine? Why do I care what I look like? For the ladies-- and if I ask any lady I can almost guarantee they'll think that weird ass bunny shirt, thigh tight jeans (which make your feet look huge), and typical converse style shoes is a lot less appealing than my outfit. Maybe I wear weird stuff because I'm trying to repel the average 250 pounds fat heffa with sweaty pits and a visible thong from coming near me. You can have them all, my treat. The fits make you look like a little boy, as well. That's my wifes perversive influence, you'll have to speak to her about that. And no, I'm not close-minded because I think there are a lot of people here that look a lot better than me (know so). Berlin report and sauce for example have amazing style. But honestly, some of your shit is painful to look at in my opinion. I'll take my mall brand jeans and t shirt over that any day. . Blend in, nothing wrong with prudish taste when it comes to clothes. I'm just part of a small demographic that will on occasion help you guys think out of the box with some weird ass bunny shirt, that's my job! All in my opinion of course. I have not one bad thing to say about your opinion. Just toughen up, I'll always speak my mind, otherwise whats the point?.
post #11319 of 11974
Don't be so much of a dickhead online Rye or I'll fuck you up. You've been hanging out on sufu too much.
post #11320 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Don't be so much of a dickhead online Rye or I'll fuck you up. You've been hanging out on sufu too much.

post #11321 of 11974
that's my job

i think that bastardly ddml neg repped me too I'ma kill him
post #11322 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
that's my job i think that bastardly ddml neg repped me too I'ma kill him
J Matsu should come over here, some of the guys will then realize my comments are eloquent by comparison.
post #11323 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
I was trying to be nice because I'm new around here, but I'm just going to go ahead and speak my mind (especially since my outfit is 'painful' to look at). How is an outfit like yours better than mine? Why do I care what I look like? For the ladies-- and if I ask any lady I can almost guarantee they'll think that weird ass bunny shirt, thigh tight jeans (which make your feet look huge), and typical converse style shoes is a lot less appealing than my outfit. Maybe I wear weird stuff because I'm trying to repel the average 250 pounds fat heffa with sweaty pits and a visible thong from coming near me. You can have them all, my treat.

The fits make you look like a little boy, as well. That's my wifes perversive influence, you'll have to speak to her about that.

And no, I'm not close-minded because I think there are a lot of people here that look a lot better than me (know so). Berlin report and sauce for example have amazing style. But honestly, some of your shit is painful to look at in my opinion. I'll take my mall brand jeans and t shirt over that any day. . Blend in, nothing wrong with prudish taste when it comes to clothes. I'm just part of a small demographic that will on occasion help you guys think out of the box with some weird ass bunny shirt, that's my job!

All in my opinion of course. I have not one bad thing to say about your opinion. Just toughen up, I'll always speak my mind, otherwise whats the point?.

And I had nothing, but respect for your individuality-- but I figured if you hate my outfit I should tell you how I feel about yours.
post #11324 of 11974
Lex talionis!^
post #11325 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
J Matsu should come over here, some of the guys will then realize my comments are eliquent by comparison.

Didn't you mean "kind" instead of eloquent?

PS: If you're still spelling it eliquent after a decade in the US it is safe to conclude your Britishness is unassailable.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I