or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 738  

post #11056 of 11974
Top Man Polo (tailored it myself) RLPL Custom Fit Chino H&M super low ankle sock Rockport boat shoes
post #11057 of 11974
post #11058 of 11974
^ whaddaya think of the new album braidkid?
post #11059 of 11974
ohhh, havent heard it yet....can't wait till next week.
post #11060 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
ohhh, havent heard it yet....can't wait till next week.

you can hear it here:
http://styleforum.net/showthread.php...ighlight=spoon
post #11061 of 11974

Silhouette looks good, but the tie is a huge mistake, far too contrived especially because of the color. Your outfit wouldn't have been any less affective without this piece.
post #11062 of 11974
post #11063 of 11974
iTunes Playing: III. Lento - Cantbile-semplice by Górecki: Upshaw/Zinman/London Sinfonietta from the record Henryk Górecki Symphony No. 3

45rpm indigo tee
45rpm Sorahiko 1 wash jeans
45rpm white leather belt
Cons.
post #11064 of 11974


I'm sorry. Not being mean, only constructive. This is awful. The colors, the stance and the items are all bad. My Dad knows nothing about style but at the age of 55 he manages to be contemporary, relevant and comfortable.

Maybe this is one of those days we're you just stretched your abilities to put together an outfit a little too far. The polo color is awful, the fabric is below par and the collar proportion too. The trouser length is too short in the leg, too high on the waist. Get Smart could pull off these proportions but in white/off white with your skin tone, noooo!. The Boat shoes have lost the will to live, as well as shape.
post #11065 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo View Post

ohh, how'd i miss this.....thanks!

hmm, rye, i'm not so sure about this one....i usually like your fits but something doesnt seem right this time.
post #11066 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
hmm, rye, i'm not so sure about this one....i usually like your fits but something doesnt seem right this time.

I actually disagree--I really like this fit from Rye. Looks loose, casual, and summery, and it's texturally interesting.
post #11067 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by braidkid View Post
ohh, how'd i miss this.....thanks!

hmm, rye, i'm not so sure about this one....i usually like your fits but something doesnt seem right this time.

Probably the looseness of the silhouette, everything is a little sloppy today, comfort rules!
post #11068 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
it's texturally interesting.
You talking about my wet hair again?. Pervert!.
post #11069 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rye GB View Post
I'm sorry. Not being mean, only constructive. This is awful. The colors, the stance and the items are all bad. My Dad knows nothing about style but at the age of 55 he manages to be contemporary, relevant and comfortable. Maybe this is one of those days we're you just stretched your abilities to put together an outfit a little too far. The polo color is awful, the fabric is below par and the collar proportion too. The trouser length is too short in the leg, too high on the waist. Get Smart could pull off these proportions but in white/off white with your skin tone, noooo!. The Boat shoes have lost the will to live, as well as shape.
Haha, yeah. Today I happened to have a camera in my hand. Those boat shoes have been worn every day for the past 2 years or so, but I won't buy a new pair. The fabric is awful indeed, it is Topman, what do you expect. Have to disagree on the pants though, as I think you have the opposite problem. I see what you mean about the pic though so I'll kindly take it down before I get torn a new one by other members. Also, what is wrong with offwhite pants on light skin?
post #11070 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
Haha, yeah. Today I happened to have a camera in my hand. Those boat shoes have been worn every day for the past 2 years or so, but I won't buy a new pair. The fabric is awful indeed, it is Topman, what do you expect. Have to disagree on the pants though, as I think you have the opposite problem. I see what you mean about the pic though so I'll kindly take it down before I get torn a new one by other members.
No, don't take it down. The point wasn't to be mean, but I couldn't pass this by. Criticism and praise should be dished out in equal measure, otherwise, whats the point of being a member here?. Constructive critique can still be an act of kindness.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I