or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I - Page 716  

post #10726 of 11974

rogan western shirt
steven alan tee
rogan original jean
camper shoes
post #10727 of 11974
Experimental fit:

APC white button down with tan underneath collar
Saint Andrews black two button sportcoat
5EP LDB in Dark Worn
AE Chisel toe boots



I'm experimenting a bit with this, I thought the lightly distressed jeans and brown boots ameliorate the extreme formality of the white shirt with black sportcoat a bit... thoughts?
post #10728 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by bBoy JEe View Post
For those who are interested, here's a pic of me with my fiancee... not as cooly dressed as my older brother.


Haha, good choice of location for the picture. Please steal more of our women.
post #10729 of 11974
Is that an LCBO poster? Looks familiar.
post #10730 of 11974
Polo - Master Coat Pants - Corpo Nove Boat Shoes - Tommy H Glasses - Funk Bottle - Finlandia Vodka
LL
post #10731 of 11974


Le Tigre
Guess Belt
Nudie Regular Ralf
Puma high tops by Mihara
some sort of sleepy, half-assed "gangsta" signal
post #10732 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117 View Post
Experimental fit:

APC white button down with tan underneath collar
Saint Andrews black two button sportcoat
5EP LDB in Dark Worn
AE Chisel toe boots



I'm experimenting a bit with this, I thought the lightly distressed jeans and brown boots ameliorate the extreme formality of the white shirt with black sportcoat a bit... thoughts?

Is it just that picture or does that shirt have a very high collar?
post #10733 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque View Post
Is that an LCBO poster? Looks familiar.

Hahahaha, yup... good call. It was too funny when my fiancee and I saw it. We decided to show them what real east meets west looks like =)
post #10734 of 11974
I think I managed to enable a "take crappy pictures" setting on my camera. I'll take a look at it when I get off work, haha.
post #10735 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Working late

Avirex Goatskin G2
Perry Ellis shirt
UQ ring denim
Jacks

J's work involves smoking and drinking. Mine does, as well, but I smoke little boys on the b-ball court. And I am more poorly compensated for it.
post #10736 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Is it just that picture or does that shirt have a very high collar?

It's sitting a little weird in that picture because I pushed it up a little so the tan is visible. It might have a bit higher collar than some of my shirts. I kinda like it, though.
post #10737 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by pibbs View Post


Le Tigre
Guess Belt
Nudie Regular Ralf
Puma high tops by Mihara
some sort of sleepy, half-assed "gangsta" signal


That could push a few bi-curious members over the edge.
post #10738 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegablogger View Post
That could push a few bi-curious members over the edge.
Maybe, but which way?
post #10739 of 11974
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
J's work involves smoking and drinking. Mine does, as well, but I smoke little boys on the b-ball court. And I am more poorly compensated for it.
Dayam right. I'd lose my PBR/Kamel sponsorships if I didn't rep them once in a while.

I actually get my best web work done after a couple beers, after 1AM. I was telling some people the other day, I would get fired instantly for the way I work if I had a boss, but I accomplish a decent amount actually.
post #10740 of 11974


Uniqlo Polo
APC NS
Chucks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I