or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Buyers and sellers feedback thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Buyers and sellers feedback thread - Page 4  

post #46 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by theteacher View Post
Baught from: sebastian (Quick delivery, products as described, good comunication)

Thanks, pleasure to deal with you!
post #47 of 5452
In all my transactions, I've never had a truly out-and-out BAD one with anybody. The only things that are consistently annoying, though, come from buyers and not sellers. There really needs to be more of an understanding on the part of buyers that when you say, "PLEASE PLEASE hold an item for me I want it" that you actually follow through and consider that a commitment. So many times they say just this and then disappear, never letting you know that they have decided to pass OR keeping you waiting for a week or two and then saying, "I'm passing." As such, I won't make a list of "potential buyers" who I think should be ignored... I'd say that some of us who sell regularly might have a similar list. All items I've purchased have been as expected.The only iffy "trade" transaction was once when the item I received was described as "I've used it some" and it basically looked like a stampede of elephants had run over it. Nevertheless, the trader made amends. Consistently EXCELLENT buyers are chobochobo, thomas, jinda, wind88, RedScarf7, and MANY others that I just can't think of off hand. Consistently EXCELLENT sellers are singlechange (who offers some of the best prices on amazing shoes I've ever seen), ospreyguy (Dennis), ed, jinda, whusurdadi, chez_dre, TC11201, and some others I'll think of and add when they come to mind.,
post #48 of 5452
My only perceived problem (and I say perceived because I am new here and am willing to allow that people operate differently) is lack of communication. I paypal'd money for a garment on Tuesday and asked (at least twice) since then when the seller thinks he will be able to ship. I've gotten no response and I'm starting to get concerned.

I attempted one previous purchase but it fell through, and the seller refunded immediately. That was dasper.
post #49 of 5452
From the last few months: perfect sellers: ed, drizzt3117, AnGeLiCbOrIs perfect buyers: pdeng. chobochobo, wiscogooner, Omega Man, maw4bc, long_knives Check the streetware feedback thread for a seller who you should avoid
post #50 of 5452
great sellers I have had a perfect buying experience with here:

RLlikes
Osprey Guy
AJM
mack11211
padronlover
johnny_flapjack
chorse123
c_del
distinctive
post #51 of 5452
Just had a great experience with unpainted huffheinz. My expectations were satisfied and exceeded. Highly recommended.
post #52 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc View Post
The only things that are consistently annoying, though, come from buyers and not sellers. There really needs to be more of an understanding on the part of buyers that when you say, "PLEASE PLEASE hold an item for me I want it" that you actually follow through and consider that a commitment. So many times they say just this and then disappear, never letting you know that they have decided to pass OR keeping you waiting for a week or two and then saying, "I'm passing." As such, I won't make a list of "potential buyers" who I think should be ignored... I'd say that some of us who sell regularly might have a similar list.


Totally agree with this. No bad experiences as such, but quite a bit of this type of activity (with me as the seller). Not problematic, just annoying.

I've also sold to and bought from Holdfast - total gent.
post #53 of 5452
Angelic Boris (sorry I'm too lazy) is great to deal with.
post #54 of 5452
aportnoy is the only one on here I've dealt with but he was an awesome buyer.

Couldn't have asked for anything more
post #55 of 5452
ehh nm
post #56 of 5452
Great Sellers

EL72
ChoboChobo
Amerikajinda
GreekGeek
AlanC
post #57 of 5452
yeah . well, what can you do. ive had worse strings than those.
post #58 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
yeah . well, what can you do. ive had worse strings than those.
I don't doubt it.
post #59 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH_Clark View Post
great sellers I have had a perfect buying experience with here:

RLlikes
Osprey Guy
AJM
mack11211
padronlover
johnny_flapjack
chorse123
c_del
distinctive

Thank you!
post #60 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff_ilb View Post
Just had a great experience with unpainted huffheinz. My expectations were satisfied and exceeded. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the recommendation. ruff sent payment immediately and sent confirmation that the shipment was received. A great buyer!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Buyers and sellers feedback thread