or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Buyers and sellers feedback thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Buyers and sellers feedback thread - Page 145  

post #2161 of 5452
I just received my pocket squares from Spoopoker today. They are exactly as described and he is very good at responding quickly. My only minor misgiving is that the adhesive security sensor was not removed and stuck so strongly on the silk pocketsquares that removing them was a real pain in the as*. Plus they left a sticky gum like substance on the pocket square.

But other than that, Spoopoker is a great seller with very good communication. Recommend!
post #2162 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStyles View Post
Wow incredibly decent of you to take it back despite such a ridiculous claim.

What a douche.

+1. I'll have to try and remember not to sell anything to him.
post #2163 of 5452
Kudos to rrothsch. I bought a great Bastian cashmere sweater from him for a very favorable price. Communication was prompt and thorough, shipping was also prompt with tracking number was provided. Would be happy to buy from him again!
post #2164 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStyles View Post
Wow incredibly decent of you to take it back despite such a ridiculous claim.

What a douche.



This reminds me of a return I allowed for jrd617.

"(greekgeek),
Regrettably, I need to return these shoes.
The measurements you provided don't line up with mine, which makes for a bad fit.
You said the outsole measured 12.5 by 3.375.
I'm getting 12.6 by 3.25.
This is much longer and narrower than I expected, and doesn't fit my wider foot......."

post #2165 of 5452
Hey guys. nick_the_quick is a good buyer! He tells you what he wants, he asks you for the total cost, and then he pays you. Just like that! Great buyer, I recommend him. (Then again, he's my first buyer on here, ever!) Best, Crosstalker
post #2166 of 5452
Great Buyers in the last week:
esaul17- Fast payment from a great Canadian buyer.
twotrey- Another great buyer from Canada.
nikotime- Quick payment from a new member from the UK.
Broadform- Smooth transaction and FAST payment.
post #2167 of 5452
Thanks a lot to SPOOPOKER for these wonderful RLPL G&G Narvell shoes!!!
I would appreciate it to buy again from you soon!
Thanks!
post #2168 of 5452
Another pleasant transaction with FStyles.

Frank is always helpful and responsive. And the merchandise is not shabby either!
post #2169 of 5452
Thanks Sartort for a very nice transaction. Good to be a Gooner!
post #2170 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post


This reminds me of a return I allowed for jrd617.

"(greekgeek),
Regrettably, I need to return these shoes.
The measurements you provided don't line up with mine, which makes for a bad fit.
You said the outsole measured 12.5 by 3.375.
I'm getting 12.6 by 3.25.
This is much longer and narrower than I expected, and doesn't fit my wider foot......."


If you mean you consider the difference trivial, I don't agree. I think that 1/8" difference for width is near a full (US) D (standard) to E (wide) width difference.

Measurements are always a bit fraught, especially for clothing where the exact point of measurement and the tension applied to the material can easily affect the result, but shoes are easier. My main concern with measuring shoes is the risk of scratching them and the difficulty of measuring insole length.

3.375" wide? Was this the munchkin outlet?
post #2171 of 5452
My pet peeve is with ties. Everyone seems to screw it up by 1/4", even though they should be the easiest article of clothing to measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJE View Post
If you mean you consider the difference trivial, I don't agree. I think that 1/8" difference for width is near a full (US) D (standard) to E (wide) width difference.

Measurements are always a bit fraught, especially for clothing where the exact point of measurement and the tension applied to the material can easily affect the result, but shoes are easier. My main concern with measuring shoes is the risk of scratching them and the difficulty of measuring insole length.
post #2172 of 5452
Purchased Creed SMW and Himalaya from Mr.K. The fragrances were packaged extremely well and shipped quickly. Fantastic seller.
post #2173 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJE View Post
If you mean you consider the difference trivial, I don't agree. I think that 1/8" difference for width is near a full (US) D (standard) to E (wide) width difference.

Measurements are always a bit fraught, especially for clothing where the exact point of measurement and the tension applied to the material can easily affect the result, but shoes are easier. My main concern with measuring shoes is the risk of scratching them and the difficulty of measuring insole length.

3.375" wide? Was this the munchkin outlet?


I guess I forgot to mention that his measurement was wrong!
post #2174 of 5452
I had a good experience buying from windrunner. great packaging and very accommodating seller.
Also, NewYorkRanger was a pleasant buyer.
post #2175 of 5452
Quote:
Originally Posted by calisanfran View Post
Also, recently sold to Guero and lpresq and both were an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Ditto for calisanfran. I wish I got customer service like this when I pay top dollar!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Buyers and sellers feedback thread