or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWN - The best of
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWN - The best of - Page 22

post #316 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smahatma View Post
cravate_noire is one of my consistently favorite posters that doesn't seem to get much mention. The diversity of the items in his wardrobe appears to be fantastic.

CN has a bit of crisp olde skool Continental to him that is great, and different from an Italian, British, or American approach to style.

- B
post #317 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Harris View Post
June:



I am genuinely surprised to see this pop up in this thread, not once but twice. I think I wore that suit twice all last summer. Just wasn't thrilled with the fit, especially in the chest. I guess I but should make more of an effort to wear it in 2009!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Harris View Post


This is just
post #318 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
there is inherant spertia goodness in that photo




Thanks for the kind words.
post #319 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smahatma View Post
cravate_noire is one of my consistently favorite posters that doesn't seem to get much mention. The diversity of the items in his wardrobe appears to be fantastic.

agree - CN has some great looks and style.
post #320 of 416
I've always liked Tumbleweeds stuff, it's a shame he rarely posts!
post #321 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post


I've always liked Tumbleweeds stuff, it's a shame he rarely posts!

That does seem to be your speed.
post #322 of 416
Actually, this is my favorite of all the suit ensembles on SF. I remember seeing it a while back, but I didn't want to bother looking for it. Thanks for digging it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
post #323 of 416
Last half of Roctober:





[img]



























Repost this amazing Neo set of shots:



And then close off with Halloween:



Mommy?


- B
post #324 of 416
I am crushed. I have not warranted a single reference in this thread..

Well screw you guys, I'm not posting anymore..
post #325 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
I am crushed. I have not warranted a single reference in this thread..

Well screw you guys, I'm not posting anymore..

I'll get to you in due course.


- B
post #326 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
I am crushed. I have not warranted a single reference in this thread..

Well screw you guys, I'm not posting anymore..

You'll be featured in the upcoming "CEsspool - The best of" with a special award for your superior knowledge of VAR
post #327 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Last half of Roctober:




- B

These are two of my favorites from the whole year.

I want that first sportcoat.
post #328 of 416
Has anyone mentioned Mt. Spiffy?

It was certainly one of the better posts of 08.
post #329 of 416
They're just jealous of your PS work.





So am I.
post #330 of 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
You'll be featured in the upcoming "CEsspool - The best of" with a special award for your superior knowledge of VAR

Sweet. And AF is in time out too..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWN - The best of