or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ten best jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ten best jeans - Page 18

post #256 of 364
Quote:
Brian SD
Quote:
Nudie non-Selvage dry jeans are maybe $110-150 around here
What styles are you talking about?
Boot Cut Ola, Slim Jim, Flare Glenn are the ones I have seen in Dry.
post #257 of 364
^Ok thanks I was hoping you were going to say loose franks.
post #258 of 364
Quote:
^Ok thanks I was hoping you were going to say loose franks.
loose frank dry
post #259 of 364
Yeah Ive seen those on that site, its still a lot of money.
post #260 of 364
Any idea where I can get Jeans in larger sizes? (38/34 or 38/36) all of the designer jeans seem to be for the shorter male (Most inseams end at 32" from what I can tell), Sadly even Levis and the Gap dont come in 38/34 (Their nice jeans that is).
post #261 of 364
Quote:
Any idea where I can get Jeans in larger sizes? (38/34 or 38/36) all of the designer jeans seem to be for the shorter male (Most inseams end at 32" from what I can tell), Sadly even Levis and the Gap dont come in 38/34 (Their nice jeans that is).
A lot of the premium denim brands sell theirs with 34" inseams - Paper Denim, for one.
post #262 of 364
Any good e-tailors?
post #263 of 364
Quote:
Any good e-tailors?
What the hell is an e-tailor?
post #264 of 364
Hey Brian...Do you know where to get nudie or APC jeans in San Diego?  Or does one have to drive to LA?  Im curious to know where you get get most of your denim down here...
post #265 of 364
Quote:
Hey Brian...Do you know where to get nudie or APC jeans in San Diego? Or does one have to drive to LA? Im curious to know where you get get most of your denim down here...
I'm sure there are at least a few places I have not discovered, but the only place I know that sells cool jeans is a tiny place called STEADY (in little Italy, on the corner of Hawthorn and Kettner, a couple blocks down from the Casbah). They have Tsubi jeans, used to have Kunna, and I think they might have had Earnest Sewn when I was in there last, but I'm not sure. I haven't been to RE:UP in awhile, and I'm not sure if they sell jeans there or not. They didn't the last time I was in there. To answer your question more simply, yes I drive to LA to hit up American Rag and Fred Segal (and of course Amoeba.)
post #266 of 364
My favourite jeans are from Helmut Lang and from Hugo Boss Red Label (Hugo). They are really nice cut, they last very long and you can wear them to anything and everywhere.
post #267 of 364
Well I just bought a pair of J.P. Da'mage Rekko's on advice from this thread and I must say, I'm impressed. They are overall quite nice jeans. It's my first pair of low-rise jeans though, so I'm still not used to having to pull up the back of the jeans whenever I sit down to avoid showing a gratuitous amount of ass crack. I'm looking at the APC Anglaise next, but how is the sizing on them? It seems like from what I've read they run quite large in the waist. The Rekko's fit me perfectly at a size 36, so should I go down a size or two in the APC to get a good fit?
post #268 of 364
Quote:
Well I just bought a pair of J.P. Da'mage Rekko's on advice from this thread and I must say, I'm impressed. They are overall quite nice jeans. It's my first pair of low-rise jeans though, so I'm still not used to having to pull up the back of the jeans whenever I sit down to avoid showing a gratuitous amount of ass crack. I'm looking at the APC Anglaise next, but how is the sizing on them? It seems like from what I've read they run quite large in the waist. The Rekko's fit me perfectly at a size 36, so should I go down a size or two in the APC to get a good fit?
Haha, rock on man. My first pair of quality denim (other than 7's) was JP Da'mage. I just got a pair of APC Rescue's on thursday. Sorry, i am a totally different size (32), and a pretty weird fit, so I am not sure I can help you. But I do love you choice in denim.
post #269 of 364
Quote:
Well I just bought a pair of J.P. Da'mage Rekko's on advice from this thread and I must say, I'm impressed. They are overall quite nice jeans. It's my first pair of low-rise jeans though, so I'm still not used to having to pull up the back of the jeans whenever I sit down to avoid showing a gratuitous amount of ass crack.
A few solutions to help you out : - be a nice boy and tuck in your tee. - use a belt. - wear a thong... .luc
post #270 of 364
Quote:
Quote:
(Nil @ May 03 2005,20:20) Well I just bought a pair of J.P. Da'mage Rekko's on advice from this thread and I must say, I'm impressed.  They are overall quite nice jeans.  It's my first pair of low-rise jeans though, so I'm still not used to having to pull up the back of the jeans whenever I sit down to avoid showing a gratuitous amount of ass crack.
A few solutions to help you out : - be a nice boy and tuck in your tee. - use a belt. - wear a thong... .luc
Tuck in my tee? Never. I'll never tuck in anything when wearing a pair of jeans. Belt? Got one, helps a little but not totally. Thong? You nasty, nasty man.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Ten best jeans