or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › RRL Jeans at Marshalls / TJMaxx
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RRL Jeans at Marshalls / TJMaxx - Page 7

post #91 of 129
I have some raw 32x32 that I'd like to trade for raw 30x32 if anyone is interested. These are BNWT, straight leg, japanese selvedge, etc. Exactly what you'd expect and in flawless condition. Here's hoping someone has the 30's and wants to size up. Alternatively, if I'm wrong and these will shrink when hot soaked, I should probably pursue that route. I'm new to raw denimz.
post #92 of 129
I'm looking to buy a pair of raw straight 33x32 or 33x34. May also be interested a 32x32 or 32x34, depending on what the measurements are. If anyone have any of these let me know. Or if your local marshalls/tj maxx has them I'll make it worth your time.
post #93 of 129
I have a pair of 32x32 (BNWT, washed, straight leg) that are too small. Im open to selling or trading for a 34x34.
post #94 of 129
Anyone know if it's worth hitting my local Ross stores, or are these just showing up at Marshalls/TJ Maxx?
post #95 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by milosz View Post
Anyone know if it's worth hitting my local Ross stores, or are these just showing up at Marshalls/TJ Maxx?

I went to all 3 in 2 different cities and didn't see any. Maybe they're all gone in the common sizes at most stores?
post #96 of 129
I have quite a few pairs of RRL Straight Leg jeans.

Sizes:

Raw - Rinse Wash - Indigo - Slightly stiffer "dressier" denim.

Tagged: 38x32 (2)
Tagged: 32x34
Tagged: 32x32
Tagged: 36x34

Dark Blue washed - Indigo - Normal (non stiff) denim.

Tagged: 34x30
Tagged: 34x32


Please check the link in my signature

Thanks, SDF
post #97 of 129
I've a pair of raw slim bootcut size 31x34 I want to unload. The waist is actually around 33, low rise 9.5-10 inches and more of a straight leg.
post #98 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoFan View Post
I have quite a few pairs of RRL Straight Leg jeans.

Sizes:

Raw - Rinse Wash - Indigo - Slightly stiffer "dressier" denim.

Tagged: 38x32 (2)
Tagged: 32x34
Tagged: 32x32
Tagged: 36x34

Dark Blue washed - Indigo - Normal (non stiff) denim.

Tagged: 34x30
Tagged: 34x32


Please check the link in my signature

Thanks, SDF

Where's the link?
post #99 of 129
still looking for a pair of slim black in 30/32
post #100 of 129
Anyone got slim bootcut in 30/34?
post #101 of 129
Are people still finding these? If so I don't mind checking my local stores to see what's in. I've been hitting some of these places anyway, but don't really know what to look for yet, so possibly passed over some things. All I ever see is Calvin Klein, Izod, Pierre Cardin, Beverly Hills Polo Club, etc. End up getting frustrated and leaving. Some of the Kenneth Cole ties and Penguin belts are ok though.

BTW I'm a size 36 so if anyone has something, as I need some jeans. I am kinda short though, does altering jeans make the hem look bad?
post #102 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaHero View Post
Are people still finding these? If so I don't mind checking my local stores to see what's in. I've been hitting some of these places anyway, but don't really know what to look for yet, so possibly passed over some things. All I ever see is Calvin Klein, Izod, Pierre Cardin, Beverly Hills Polo Club, etc. End up getting frustrated and leaving. Some of the Kenneth Cole ties and Penguin belts are ok though.

BTW I'm a size 36 so if anyone has something, as I need some jeans. I am kinda short though, does altering jeans make the hem look bad?
Not if you do it right.
post #103 of 129
i need a pair of slim fit raws (rigid) in whatever size equals around a 34-35 inch waist will pay $100 if anyone finds em
post #104 of 129
I have the following:

RRL 36/34 Japan Woven Selvedge Denim in a cream color. MSRP is $385

would like to trade for something in the 32" or 33" waist range.

Also willing to sell to fund the purchase of another pair of jeans. Please PM if interested.

I'm a new user, can anyone give me advice on what I need to do to post on the buying/selling forum? Thanks.
post #105 of 129
I have a pair of RRL RAW 36X30, looking for trade towards a pair of Raw 36X34, if anyone's interested. I bought them for $60, and am looking for that in trade. PM if any takers.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › RRL Jeans at Marshalls / TJMaxx