or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How can I become a style forum affiliate
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How can I become a style forum affiliate

post #1 of 56
Thread Starter 
Good Day! I just received my first shipment of spliced neckties from China and I wanted to see how to place my products on the Style forum site. Please let me know privately or publicly: the advertising price and how to get started!
post #2 of 56
post #3 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric glennie View Post
Good Day! I just received my first shipment of spliced neckties from China and I wanted to see how to place my products on the Style forum site. Please let me know privately or publicly: the advertising price and how to get started!

Do you have a site where I can purchase your wares?
post #4 of 56
great to see you eric; and 1/4 half tops on the horizon?
post #5 of 56
Most people hate your stuff here, Eric. Just an FYI.
post #6 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Most people hate your stuff here, Eric. Just an FYI.

Yeah! Most people hated Zubbaz and look how that went? It may take a while for you to understand my vision!
post #7 of 56
Eric, you're starting in the wrong place. You need to get a celeb wearing your wares, get some TV time. Maybe send one to Larry King. Or Al Franken.
post #8 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Most people hate your stuff here, Eric. Just an FYI.
That might have been true before today but now that we know its produced in China...
post #9 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Do you have a site where I can purchase your wares?

www.ericglennie.com on the front page. Sold via Paypal.
post #10 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by unjung
Eric, you're starting in the wrong place. You need to get a celeb wearing your wares, get some TV time. Maybe send one to Larry King. Or Al Franken.
I'd start with The Price is Right.
post #11 of 56
Are you also selling this hoody type?

post #12 of 56
I give it 3 days before this thread ends up in Dumb Threads.
post #13 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIHTies View Post
That might have been true before today but now that we know its produced in China...

I think my banner would look great right next to yours.
post #14 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Are you also selling this hoody type?


One thing at a time , young Metro Styles. It takes a long time to find a manufacturer, but things are starting to move along nicely. My bevel bottom blue jeans are next.
post #15 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric glennie View Post
One thing at a time , young Metro Styles. It takes a long time to find a manufacturer, but things are starting to move along nicely. My bevel bottom blue jeans are next.

Pics or it didn't happen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How can I become a style forum affiliate