or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Any other Edmontonians here?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Any other Edmontonians here? - Page 61

post #901 of 964
Sadly, there is a huge stigma attached to firearms here. I don't like to bring it up with strangers either because I get tired of being judged and fielding the same questions and biases over and over again.

I've also got to check out Phoenix. I work just off Whyte and trips to Spruce Grove just aren't happening with my busy schedule.
post #902 of 964
Let me know if one of these evenings you're up for a shoot!

Weekends can be hit/miss. But weeknights, especially Wed or Thu night is nice and quiet!
post #903 of 964
So, idealcampus.ca has a promotion, $54 for MTM shirts at Four Seasons Tailors, downtown.

Has anyone used these guys, or heard anything about them?
post #904 of 964
Hahaha I'm watching the San Jose feed for the oiler game and the announcers just called Edmonton the "Las Vegas of Canada". What the fuck are they talking about?
post #905 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post

Hahaha I'm watching the San Jose feed for the oiler game and the announcers just called Edmonton the "Las Vegas of Canada". What the fuck are they talking about?

Wish I knew mate.

How are things over there?

Merry Christmas folks! I'm off in warm Hong Kong for Christmas! Thinking of you guys smile.gif
post #906 of 964
It's as dead in here as Churchill Square.
post #907 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It's as dead in here as Churchill Square.

Haha, brilliant.

Reminds me of the Connect2Edmonton forums...

For me, I've concluded that my time on SF is directly proportional to the amount available on my line(s) of credit. That explains it all.
post #908 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notreknip View Post

Haha, brilliant.
Reminds me of the Connect2Edmonton forums...
For me, I've concluded that my time on SF is directly proportional to the amount available on my line(s) of credit. That explains it all.

So you'll be on here plenty when you own your own practice soon? happy.gif
post #909 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It's as dead in here as Churchill Square.

Maybe we should do local versions of some things like the tie swap box...anyone interested?
post #910 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by div25sec9 View Post

Maybe we should do local versions of some things like the tie swap box...anyone interested?

Hell yeah! I've got some ties I never wear!

Let's do it!
post #911 of 964
I'll pass on the tie swap but would be down for a drink purchase or two.
post #912 of 964
Indeed. Drinks, boys!
post #913 of 964
nod[1].gif
post #914 of 964
Name the place and time!

And we should get that supper club going. nod[1].gif
post #915 of 964
Next thursday evening... Hotel Mac? 8pm?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Any other Edmontonians here?