or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Any other Edmontonians here?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Any other Edmontonians here? - Page 51

post #751 of 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by unjung View Post
Depending on the savings, I'm in.
+1
post #752 of 963
Actually I need a whole crapload of stuff... few ties and squares.
post #753 of 963
I think we ought to make a list of fabric swatches everyone is interested in and ask for a bunch so we can all decide what we want based off of that...

I'm interested in...

Atkinsons Striped Irish Poplin


Cashmere Black Warp


Grenadine Garza Grossa

post #754 of 963
I've seen swatches, am ready to order.
post #755 of 963
After two years in Edmonton I finally went and checked out gravity pope. Some neat stuff (finally got to handle those W+H service boots...and now I HAVE to buy them) but, like a lot of nice clothing sold in Canada, grossly overpriced. They've got a pretty decent selection of denim, including the N&F/Momotaro collab. Edit: Can anyone recommend a decent tailor on the North end of Edmonton. I just need some simple tampering done on a pair of pants and don't feel like making the trek to Downtown/Whyte to get it done.
post #756 of 963
How's the postal strike affecting Edmonton so far? I need to get parcels shipped tomorrow (and, well, received)
post #757 of 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinwayne View Post
How's the postal strike affecting Edmonton so far? I need to get parcels shipped tomorrow (and, well, received)

I don't know what it's status is, but you could jsut use another service like UPS or FedEx if you're in a bind.
post #758 of 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinwayne View Post
How's the postal strike affecting Edmonton so far? I need to get parcels shipped tomorrow (and, well, received)
I dropped off a package yesterday, and the guy wasn't concerned about the package getting out of Edmonton.
post #759 of 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Atkinsons Striped Irish Poplin


Cashmere Black Warp


I also really like those ones. I want a few of the garza grossa grenadines, too, so a swatch of the grenadine colours would be great.
post #760 of 963
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sartorial View Post
I don't know what it's status is, but you could jsut use another service like UPS or FedEx if you're in a bind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imschatz View Post
I dropped off a package yesterday, and the guy wasn't concerned about the package getting out of Edmonton.


Awesome, thank you!
post #761 of 963
I've ordered a swatch set of the grenadine garza grossas from Sam Hober, and he's throwing in samples of the Atkinsons Striped Irish Poplin and Cashmere Black Warp ties as well. notreknip and Unregistered and anyone else interested in ordering some Hober ties, you guys can see the swatches once I receive them. I'll be downtown all the time starting in a week or so, but we'll figure something else out if that doesn't work.
post #762 of 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfreeman View Post
I'll be downtown all the time starting in a week or so, but we'll figure something else out if that doesn't work.

If I didn't know better I'd suspect that you got yourself a job. Nice work Gfreeman!
post #763 of 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfreeman View Post
I've ordered a swatch set of the grenadine garza grossas from Sam Hober, and he's throwing in samples of the Atkinsons Striped Irish Poplin and Cashmere Black Warp ties as well. notreknip and Unregistered and anyone else interested in ordering some Hober ties, you guys can see the swatches once I receive them. I'll be downtown all the time starting in a week or so, but we'll figure something else out if that doesn't work.

Thanks for doing that mate!

Excited to see it!
post #764 of 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for doing that mate!

Excited to see it!

+1

Appreciate it. Good luck with the new gig. Keep in touch.
post #765 of 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sartorial View Post
If I didn't know better I'd suspect that you got yourself a job. Nice work Gfreeman!

I did; I got the job I was telling you gentlemen about at the meet-up a few weeks back. I start on the 20th. Should be interesting!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Any other Edmontonians here?