or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Any other Edmontonians here?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Any other Edmontonians here? - Page 41

post #601 of 964
Let's hope the CBC exists in four years.
post #602 of 964
I voted NDP, but we shall see what good our first majority government in 7 years can bring.

Still proud that my riding is the only NDP seat in Alberta (Again!)
post #603 of 964
I'm not sure how many people niche can fit per table. I'm sure they can figure it out. I'll try and sneak in there for lunch tomorrow maybe.
post #604 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sartorial View Post
I'm not sure how many people niche can fit per table. I'm sure they can figure it out. I'll try and sneak in there for lunch tomorrow maybe.

I'd be up for Niche!
post #605 of 964
I'm fine with whatever the venue is, peeps EDIT: Fair warning though, IRL I only communicate with rapid eye-blinking
post #606 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by unjung View Post
Let's hope the CBC exists in four years.
Or not. Why should my tax dollars pay for your TV? But don't worry, I think CBC is safe. I am going to have to try some of these restaurants out.
post #607 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEWSINATOR View Post
Or not. Why should my tax dollars pay for your TV? But don't worry, I think CBC is safe.

I am going to have to try some of these restaurants out.

Radio. What, are you going to listen to CKUA?
post #608 of 964
Going to Niche tonight, can't wait after hearing you guys talk about it.

Will report back!
post #609 of 964
Food was great (although the fiancee and I both felt the portions were a little small), but the place was rather noisy... Definitely more of the drinks-and-some-impromptu-food type of place, but the tiny capacity makes it a little odd...
post #610 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Food was great (although the fiancee and I both felt the portions were a little small), but the place was rather noisy... Definitely more of the drinks-and-some-impromptu-food type of place, but the tiny capacity makes it a little odd...

The portions are definitely small. I imagine you're supposed to take it as a 3 course or you wouldn't be full, but I just went with 2 entrees and a dessert.

And yeah it's pretty noisy, because of the size of the place. I kept feeling it would be so much nicer if it was as big as, say, Joey's
post #611 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinwayne View Post
The portions are definitely small. I imagine you're supposed to take it as a 3 course or you wouldn't be full, but I just went with 2 entrees and a dessert.

And yeah it's pretty noisy, because of the size of the place. I kept feeling it would be so much nicer if it was as big as, say, Joey's

We shared a soup, the great meats appetizer, an entree each and shared the two deserts Food was really top notch though!

Now for Corso... have a reservation for 2 weeks from now!
post #612 of 964
Wayne, I thought of you at the Gravity Pope TG "customer appreciation" party the other day - 25% off all N&F jeans (amongst everything else). Your head may have exploded? I picked up one pair for myself that I'd be contemplating for some time, just so you wouldn't accuse me of wasting the opportunity. (I'm not really a N&F fan to be honest, but that said, this is my third pair of Weird Guys - oddly enough, I have three different sizes in the three different fabrics/colors.)
post #613 of 964
I'm moving to Vancouver. This thread officially sucks.
post #614 of 964
For real? I'm definitely jealous. Congrats!
post #615 of 964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notreknip View Post
Wayne, I thought of you at the Gravity Pope TG "customer appreciation" party the other day - 25% off all N&F jeans (amongst everything else). Your head may have exploded?

I picked up one pair for myself that I'd be contemplating for some time, just so you wouldn't accuse me of wasting the opportunity. (I'm not really a N&F fan to be honest, but that said, this is my third pair of Weird Guys - oddly enough, I have three different sizes in the three different fabrics/colors.)

Oh there was one? Great, I had no idea. Though tbh I'm pretty much done for jeans at the moment. Waiting for N&F's Japan Heritage denim from the F/W collection to drop. And if I have a little cash left over (I won't), thinking of grabbing the glow in the darks too just for kicks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Any other Edmontonians here?