• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do I order Ralph Lauren via phone?

TheDiesel

Reaction score
Ive seen some items on Ralphlauren.com that aren't in my size. Can I call the Polo mansion, and hope they have these pieces? How will I pay? I plan to use Credit, and wlll they ship it here?

Thanks.

Crooow

Reaction score
So . . . No chance of you doing your own legwork on this one?

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you have the right questions lined up, now you just need to plunge over the goal line....and call them

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDiesel
but do any of you have personal experiences?
Yes. You can call any major brand or store, from Kenneth Cole to Hermes, give them your info, and they will ship to you. If you live outside the state where the store is, often they won't charge you sales tax. You'll pay with a credit card; they may or may not charge you for shipping. It depends on their mood. If there is a boutique in your home state, they may ask you to call/contact them. BUT, in general, you should have little to no trouble at all doing this. It is a standard thing that has been going on since WAY before teh interwebz.

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ive seen some items on Ralphlauren.com that aren't in my size. Can I call the Polo mansion, and hope they have these pieces? How will I pay? I plan to use Credit, and wlll they ship it here?

Thanks.

973-921-0586

TheDiesel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Yes. You can call any major brand or store, from Kenneth Cole to Hermes, give them your info, and they will ship to you. If you live outside the state where the store is, often they won't charge you sales tax. You'll pay with a credit card; they may or may not charge you for shipping. It depends on their mood.

If there is a boutique in your home state, they may ask you to call/contact them. BUT, in general, you should have little to no trouble at all doing this. It is a standard thing that has been going on since WAY before teh interwebz.

what if i have a gift card? then what

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
what if i have a gift card? then what

Give them the card number, I suppose. I don't see why it would be different than using your credit card. BUT, seriously, it probably depends a lot on the individual store. Call them and give it a try. The worst that can happen is they say, "Sorry, sir, we can't take gift cards over the phone."

TheDiesel

Reaction score
damn, let me call now.

they're probably super busy, and will give me a BS answer.

2nd day after christmas if you guys forgot..

TheDiesel

Reaction score
they're closed

\tRalph Lauren
867 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10021
212-606-2100

\t \tHours
Mon-Wed 10-7
Thu 10-8
Fri-Sat 10-6
Sun 12-6

crappy hours imo

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
I just call Ralph Lauren directly.

Depending on time zone, it is great fun waking him up. He's pretty crotchety.

- B

TheDiesel

Reaction score
should i expect to pay more ordering from the mansion?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads