Originally Posted by TheDiesel
should i expect to pay more ordering from the mansion?
NO!!!! You will be paying a lot LESS ordering from stores!
In addition to saving on the pricing of the item you are ordering, you will also be saving sales tax (unless you live in NJ or Oregon).
Steps you need to take:
1) Call any Polo stores outside of your state. (Mansion is not ideal since that store is too busy)
2) Tell the SA that you've saw something online but polo.com does not carry your size
3) Ask the SA for his/her email address so you can send the link to him. That way he will know exactly what you want.
4) Polo has a pretty sophisticated system where the SA can locate any items across the country
5) The item(s) will be shipped to you (no tax) just $15 shipping (they might waive that if you ask)
Remember, from now on, use Polo.com as a source for information. You should always order from the stores to save a few extra bucks!